• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] It exists!!! The Opto Pure Thread

GL Pure. Or just beat up the Opto a little. It will soften up. I have also noticed the Latitude Optos I have that are sparkles seem to be softer. I hard a Blue Opto Pure with sparkles or flecks that is softer than my other Optos.

Both of my Opto Pures are more flexible than all of my Med Ions. It may just be a perception deal. Or, your Med Ion has been beaten into submission. Either keep at it until you get used to the feel and/or beat it up and into submission or get a Gold Line. I like those two better for driving over the ZL's. The Opto is straight on money out to 200' for me. Past that I like to bring them in on hyzers or anhyzers. Since getting the Opto, I almost always use it for approaches now.

'grats! Still waiting for one to go in. I got one metal hit and a lot of long approaches that settled in the chains. This disc is about 25% of my game.

Hole one on my favorite home course is an aceable 230something maybe if i remember right. love throwing my opto or Gl pure and, getting so close. but still no money yet.

I picked up some Eze Pures and after one day of throwing I can say that I will have an Opto before the end of the month. The Eze plastic beats in quick but they drive very well with little effort. I still love driving with Ions but these are great as well. I wish I had tried them sooner.

I have a 2nd run test material pure. It is firm, super grippy. As soon as I picked it up Ihad to have it, BTW it's still in the bag after 6 months awesome upshot disc plus it sticks since it's more supple than opto.

Threw a sweet lazer with my pink Opto Pure on a downhill hole on Sunday. Just a bit of anny and it kept the line the whole flight and smacked right in the middle of the pole. My next ace will be with the Opto Pure, you beauty :D

My first Opto Pure came in the mail earlier this week. I took it out the other day to try it out and was shocked. I was having trouble being accurate with it because it flies so much further than any other putter I've thrown! This thing flies 30-40ft further easy, it's more like a midrange than putter. Definitely dig booter's description of a mini-Buzzz. I threw it 330ft on an open hole! Incredible disc, it lives up to the hype for sure!

that's why i stopped throwing it and the warship...had trouble hitting the right distance with them. i know what i can pump a wizard and buzzz out to, and the opto pure and warship bled too much into my mids and fairways for my liking. great disc though, but i never really threw it a lot when it was in the bag.

that's why i stopped throwing it and the warship...had trouble hitting the right distance with them. i know what i can pump a wizard and buzzz out to, and the opto pure and warship bled too much into my mids and fairways for my liking. great disc though, but i never really threw it a lot when it was in the bag.

I stopped throwing a Warship for that reason. I had a Buzzz and a River, the Warship was far too much overlap. Although I love my Opto Pure. My Buzzz is straight out and light fade at the end. If I don't have a slight hyzer angle to work with, I have to gun the chains to keep it straight on target. The Opto Pure lets me approach 100' shots point-and-shoot.

Honestly, with the Opto Pure and the Trident in my bag, the Buzzz is the only true Mid I carry anymore.

HHHMMM??

Maybe you just need better fairways. :\

So, I my Opto is in the mail and I am excited. I threw three shots on this hole today during a short game (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/media.php?id=2497&mode=media&view=hole&hole=10&page=1#)

My first shot was a fairway driver going for the ace. No luck. The second shot was a huge hyzer at it, because why not? Then I picked up my EZE Pure and threw a stand-still drive and parked it. This hole plays about three forty to three fifty. I was pumped.