• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Kure Beach, NC

These pics were posted on facebook via Kris Henseler. The course looks awesome. Someone mentioned the rocks around the baskets might be tough on putters.

I see what Dave was talking about with the trees, they do look Dr. Seuss like. Love them!!!

kurebeach17.jpg

kurebeach16.jpg

kurebeach15.jpg

kurebeach11.jpg

kurebeach10.jpg

I'll be hitting that female dog up this weekend, can't wait.

Cool!! I can't wait to get up there and try it out! The trick, of course, is getting up there! lol

Bring your tomahawk/thumber game with you!
My shoulder already hurts in anticipation. I might have to break out the old man game and go putter only. ;)
Im gonna be out there Sunday if anyone is trying to get a round or two in.
I "think" my buddy and I are hitting this up on Saturday, so Russ, Disc Junkie, whoever, now you know. :D

@Sue

Good job on sleuthing out those pics, they look great. It's a really surreal course in person though, hard to describe.

I think it is supposed to be basically monsooning all day Saturday, but its gonna be upper fifties and sunshine sunday!

I'll do a rain dance, it will miraculously not rain that day.

my guess is you will be taking advantage of the easy drain tee pads unless your rain dance is very effective

My shoulder already hurts in anticipation. I might have to break out the old man game and go putter only. ;)

I "think" my buddy and I are hitting this up on Saturday, so Russ, Disc Junkie, whoever, now you know. :D

@Sue

Good job on sleuthing out those pics, they look great. It's a really surreal course in person though, hard to describe.

Blast! Man, I wished I could! Since I've been employed again. (Thank God!) Time has been a rough commodity! We will meet up up there one of these days.

Latest posts