• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

Lost my pink Star Orc today on the Kensington Black Locust course in Michigan. Hole 19. On the right side just past the pine tree.

We watched it fly, watched where it came down, went to look for it and couldn't find it. Searched for probably 15 minutes. :wall:

No reason we shouldn't have been able to find it, but my info is on it. Hopefully someone finds it and gives me a call.

Lost white First Run Pro Teebird on Hole 5 @ Beast in Ludington. It is in the bushes behind the basket to the left. I saw it go in, looked for a good 20 minutes and even came back after to look more but no luck. I can't remember if I inked it as I just got it a week ago.

Next time I am out there, I will give it the once over. If I come across it, I will give you a call!!!
Good for him and good for you! :thmbup:

If you ever happen to find yourself way left on #15 you might run into a beautiful Pink ESP Buzz of mine that the thick stuff swallowed.

Lost a red pro Starfire in the tall grass to the left of the teepad on hole 9? (the one next to the playground, tight tunnel shot) at the Blue Springs (William Yates) course in Missouri. Damn trees gettin in the way.

Operation Return Talon was successful today when I returned the disc I found the other day to it's owner.

This is great! Nice to see this thread doing good.

Next time I am out there, I will give it the once over. If I come across it, I will give you a call!!!

I appreciate it, but wouldn't ask you to go out of your in that thick stuff... And you probably know to stay out of it with a throw! :)

Thanks!

Deer Lakes, #11

Lost my best and favorite disc, the staple of my bag: a light blue ESP Buzzz.
Hit a tree early on and bounced to the right. Thought it was near the creek, but the sun was going down and visibility was no good.

My info is on it, but I'm thinking in the daylight it's an easy find. I'm going to assume someone's just going to pick it up and that's it. At least they'll have themselves an awesome disc.

Almost makes me want to quit the game though, that's how much I don't want to play without the thing.

So I've returned about 4 discs this summer up until the other day. Decided to randomly play a course i never do in the summer due to the high foilage/poision ivy/etc. On the day i played it they decided to cut out all of the nasty stuff on only a couple holes. I ended up with 20 discs, 8 with names, and I called all of them.

My question is , I returned 2. A couple didnt call back so ill keep them. But a couple guys said something to the effect of " well maybe we can play sometime and ill get it back". how long should i wait? its been over a week already. ill gladly give it back, but if theyre not gonna waste their time to come get it then id like to throw it.

I have returned every disc I have found. I have called the number on the back of disc and either met and delivered disc, or called and let them know I was leaving at club house. At least 4 or 6 times in the last year + that I have been playing. I have lost 5 discs, 3 in water. The other two on land. One of which, my dear yellow Star Roc most recently.

After stupidly walking away from beautiful approach lie of said yellow Star Roc, and realizing and coming back to where it had just been lying not 10 minutes ago to find it gone.... not turned in to the club house. No one called my cell number. No one emailed me. That sucks. I still returned a disc I found in Sylmar after calling the number on back of disc.

I miss my awesome straight flying yellow Star Roc.

Lost a Halloween Roc at Langan Park, Mobile AL a couple months ago. Short Peninsula hole, missed the chains by 6 inches and just carried too far. I love that Roc and so did my nephews (me because it flew perfect, them because it looked like a Jack-o-lantern).

Lost disc at The Hill @ Northview Church, IN.

Lost my white, Star Wraith while playing hole #3 on this awesome course. My name and # are on it...hoping some person does me kind and returns it to my awaiting quiver! PM me if you find it, thanks!

Lost a red star Valk and yellow star Archon in the bean field of hole 9 and 10 at the Duke foundation Dgc in pique Ohio. Both have the name Jerimey Davidson and my number on the back. Thanks a head of time.

Eagle ridge in Oswego Illinois, Blue 161 champ sidewinder. In a ton of poison ivy, not worth it to me to go get it. And I'm discing down anyway now, lol ;)

LOST! Discraft Spectra on hole18 at Sharp Springs. Smyrna Tn.

Happened a few weeks ago practicing for the tourney and dark set in.

Pink. Full. Color.
REWARD! Name and # on back of discc

I returned 2 this week. One I mailed at my expense and the other I met the guy's friend for a round. Complete strangers. Don't ask sh*t starter questions.

Ok, so there I was hole 17 on ZBoaz, alone, 8:30 in the morning.
It's been a good run so far.

I throw my yellow monarch from the tee, missfire, banks left to the trees. Damn.
It's ok though, I'm alone, ill pitch my yellow boss and play them both. (more practice)
Boss does great, straight down the middle, skipped at the end. Looks good.

I go to find my monarch. I sit my bag next to the one in the fairway, and trot off into the woods. 20 minutes of looking, it's nowhere to be found. I look at my bag and the fricking disc im looking for is right there, they are the same color, I assumed this was my boss, but it was closer to the hole.

I spent 20 minutes looking for nothing.

Yes. I'm an idiot.

On the upside, I found a destroyer yesterday. No name or number.

no brainer...

out of respect for the sport, not to mention "the Golden Rule, of course I'd return discs. I've met cool people via this kind action...

My question is why would you NOT retunrn a found disc that is not yours?