• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Midnight Buzzz

Kinda like it. I am not really a fan of black disc's. Some people will go nuts for this though I am sure. How do you feel Strive?

I think they'll look great in a gallon ziploc bag in a box next to the rest of the collection.

Yeah, I still prefer the team stamped ones.

Im really not sure I would pay 30 for one of those, maybe in 10 years but not now.

Man, even though I'm a sucker for black discs, I know that the black color wouldn't do well in the Texas heat....

If someone I was playing against pulled one of these out of his bag I would expect him to ace the hole. It just screams lethal :D
Too bad they cost too much :\

I hope no one in my group throws one...

Looking for black discs already sucks, when it's a $30 black disc I'm sure the 5 minutes of searching will be extended

Midnight

Whoops..My name is Steve not stive. lol. And this is my first reply:D $30 is kinda steep considering that i picked up a 2005 players cup for $30 bran new and a 2006 dglo for $36 I know 2006 for more but its the only one i could find for months. But back to this buzzz. Im kinda disapointed that its all black. I was kinda hoping for a sweet buzzz logo with the black like the 2005, 2006. But none the less I will def get 2 and put one in my bag. In conclusion $30 is steep but rare buzzz's only go up in price. Not a bad investment at all. And its always nice to have a disce that people ask you about and envy.:thmbup: I love everything about all buzzz's period!:clap:

I'm going to buy 10 cryztal Buzzz's, dye them black and sell them for $50 since only 10 of them were ever produced.