• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Midnight Buzzz

I don't remember who it was that was selling the pumpkin stamped buzzz but it said right on their site that they had been run as a limited edition but the demand was so high that they had Discraft run them some more.

Who's to say this won't happen with the black ones?

I gathered halloween buzzez, midnight buzzez, and many others in hopes that i would someday like the buzzz. While i think the new run is fairly priced, ive come to the conclusion that i dont like buzzez :|

Clearly most of you that are complaining about the prices aren't collectors. I'm guessing that the majority of these midnight Buzzzes are going to be stowed away in collections and not thrown.

For any of you that are familiar with first run and bar-stamped Buzzzes, you do understand that the Buzzz is one of Discraft's only discs that increases in value over time...right?

only because that disc is OOP....now if that disc was Wasp tooled....u would sell

2000 for 40.....

is this same plastic as ron russel comet?

I have a midnight z drone as well as yes the color and actual plastic are way different the drone is almost espish

I'd buy a Z Zone as long as it's not black and/or $30 because I buy my discs to...you know...throw them.

I think its kind of silly to call it a cryztal buzzz. it is definatly midnight, sparkle, limited edition, and Z, but not cryztal lol. It is a badass lookin buzzz but i think they should have just called it a midnight Z buzzz.

I have a "regular" Midnight Z Buzzz that is opaque jet black. I just got my new CryZtal Midnight Z Buzzz, and it's definitely a dark, smokey, translucent color. I feel like it's an appropriate title.

I think its kind of silly to call it a cryztal buzzz. it is definatly midnight, sparkle, limited edition, and Z, but not cryztal lol. It is a badass lookin buzzz but i think they should have just called it a midnight Z buzzz.

This. This disc is not really gummy. Its almost as stiff as my Z buzzzs.

The Discraft factory sounds like it would be a fun place to work and make some sweet discs