• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Expensive Disc

Eco81

Double Eagle Member
Whats the most expensive disc on the market right now? I saw one in a thread for $175. I am sure there are others out there that is worth more.

Isn't it the 2001 CE Pumpkin Roc?

Could be wrong.

This is it. But no need for this thread to die - how about everyone posts what they think their most expensive disc is? I'll start

Mine is definitely my first run Boss. New they go for $80+, of course mine is plenty used

Got an 08 Ontario. Seen the other few go for 850+. Lots of other big money rocs too

$15 for my pro beast 10 years ago?

i do have an eco-star destroyer that retails new for $18 if that counts, but im looking to trade that...

This is it. But no need for this thread to die - how about everyone posts what they think their most expensive disc is? I'll start

Mine is definitely my first run Boss. New they go for $80+, of course mine is plenty used

Where did you see first run bosses going for $80+

Drove just over an hour and bought a hot pink NukeSS. Disc + gas about $35. :)

I think the most expensive I actually throw is a Star Whippet or a Pro Rhyno. Both $20. But of course, I have backups...