• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Irritating Question People Ask While Playing

"Will you sign my disc?"

No, and for the last time, my name is not Chris Hysell. Now be a dear and pick up that Nebula for me, Brother's got a boo boo on his foot.

Can I use your Bug spray? No. We are using you as bait to keep the rest of us from getting bit.

"Wait. What does poison oak look like again?"

"It's that stuff you're standing in."

I think its irritating when people give advice after every single shot. "What you need to do on this one is go right down the tunnel and not hit the trees." Really? Thanks buddy. "Now when you putt, remember to put it between the chains and the basket." "Ok on this drive, the basket is to the right, so throw it so it lands to the right." THANK YOU!!!

That's almost worse than dumb questions in my opinion.

Ok not almost. It's worse.

I get a lot of "Aren't you hot in those long sleeves?" in the summer. Not only during disc either.

i hate it when people ask to use my discs because they dont like their own discs...or when people ask to use my phone and then walk halfway down the hole or when people ask for a lighter and walk away like i gave it to them to keep..that really irritates me