• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Most recent plastic loss

I haven't lost a disc in about a month now, Star Kite, oh well. Yesterday though, I was practicing for a tournament this weekend and a guy asked if I wanted to play with him, he was talking big talk about how he had won the past 4 tournaments and was going to go for his fifth this weekend, basically he was just being an a**hole. We got to hole #17 at windwood which you need to lay up in front of a pond and then it's about a 150' shot over the pond to the basket for an easy three. He thought he could clear the pond which I had never seen done so he sent his BRAND NEW CE Teebird that he was saying he spent $90 on it last week and how it was the greatest disc ever. Let's just say he did no clear it and spent the next 30 minutes in that lake trying to find it to no avail.

OUCH!!

No sympathy for jags...

Brand new Pro Destroyer. Came in the mail toady and went out to test it out.
Third throw it bounced off a tree and flew deep in the woods. Looked for over an hour. Oh well.

hole nine at channahon got my champ sidewinder. i had just gotten that disc broken in. i'm sure the trees are holding that one, that right side rough is pretty thick.

Hole 6 trak off to the right... Hole 12 pd off to the right.. Both at Channy pro pads killed me that day

Lost an orange dx leopard in the leaves about a week ago. I thought I knew right where it was but looked and looked and could not find it. 20 minutes after I gave up and left someone called me and said they found it, but by then I was on my way to a meeting I knew I'd be in for the rest of the afternoon so I told him to keep it.

Lost a stupidddd flat xout wraith in a swampy section of water on hole 3 at covenant dgc. Went back this am before work and took a rake to it. Never found mine but I did drag out 4 discs (star coyote, star SM roc, Dx eagle and a glo roc. Only one had name/number (waiting on a txt back)

I was playing a tournament and on a 350' hole with water on the right so I threw a Champ Starfire that went over the water landed on it skipped but didn't make it to shore. Next round I threw a GL Striker off the tee which went in the water to follow up with a Z Cyclone that followed into the drink. Not good but I did manage to get 5 other discs with my winnings.

Last disc I lost was a DX Viking. It hit a tree about 10 feet from the teepad and deflected into patch of tall grass. A couple holes before I found very nicely beat in Star Wraith with no name or number on it, so it wasn't a bad trade.

The last disc I lost was a M Vibram Obex during the DD Old Settler's Open in Olathe, KS over Labor Day. Hurricane Isaac was rolling through, and I couldn't get quite enough snap (stupid rain!) to get the carry necessary to get over the lake :( It has my name and # on it so hopefully I will get a call some day, but I seriously doubt it: integrity is a dying trait in today's society.

r-pro rhyno in the creek at Bear creek :(

That's the disc I mostly used when I threw an all time high 898 rated all putter tournament round. :( :(

pro sidewinder, hole 15 at Community Park in Chahannon, so long old pal...

In the swamp to the left of the fairway? I lost one in there too last year but I went in after it and luckily found it.

I lost a Z Force on a 353" shot over a lake last sunday at Round Barn in Manhattan, Il. Bummer, And that is actually the first disc I've ever lost in a year and a half of play time and I play constantly.

Dx Gazelle, Elite Z Cyclone. Both on hole 16 at bicentennial... back to back days... also a river 2 weeks ago. All marked, But no one returns discs on this course... I've returned 3... hopefully karma will help me find that cyclone...

Latest posts