• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Axis

Here is the comparison between domey pink and flat green
attachment.php

Photo0225.jpg

Thats my pink and jon's green...the pink is really stable....like more than a brand new z buzzz. I'm bummed about it

Sit on it. You have a limited run disc. Eventually somebody's going to be like, "Man, I wish I had an overstable Axis to complement my straight one."

That reminds me of that old opto Core I had which was freaky stable. I think BD has it now. lol

Thats my pink and jon's green...the pink is really stable....like more than a brand new z buzzz. I'm bummed about it

There are many ways to make a domey disc flat...Also, this disc is going to be big and in a week or two someone is going to want the most stable version, because I'm betting the gyro is still in full effect and someone with more arm than the flats can handle is going to want to trade for that one.

There are many ways to make a domey disc flat...Also, this disc is going to be big and in a week or two someone is going to want the most stable version, because I'm betting the gyro is still in full effect and someone with more arm than the flats can handle is going to want to trade for that one.

that would be awesome honestly...somebody hit me up if they want a beefy axis

That reminds me of that old opto Core I had which was freaky stable. I think BD has it now. lol

I hit a Cubby ace today with that Core actually. :D It's not that beefy :rolleyes: It is beefier than my Axis though.

Had everyone holding their breath today as my green Axis faded just a fraction of a second late to go in the basket at doubles tonight. That thing is magic...It's taken me a couple weeks to really dial it in because I hadn't even been throwing the Buzzz lately, but now it's an extension of my imagination.

I think when the axis is made in lighter weights I will have to try those out as well. I really like the flight of this first run max weight, but I have seasoned buzzzes that are really close in flight to the axis and the same distance. I wonder if the lighter runs will actually fly further on the same lines than this run and convince me once and for all to replace the seasoned buzzzes.

I threw mine for a round a few days ago and so far I'm pretty impressed. I'm going to have to agree with BroD (and others) in regards to the nice forward finish it has. Even on a sweeping hyzer, it still likes to finish as much straight than anything else. It is also capable of fighting out of, or holding, an anhyzer for some nice line shaping duties. I have a Red one with what appears to be the perfect slight dome that they were referring to, but I think that it is still slightly more overstable than a Buzzz. I'm not quite convinced that this is a Buzzz-killer just yet but "as good" as a Buzzz would still be quite an accomplishment.

Latest posts