• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't they release anymore of the baby blue flightplates with the red rims? those are so $$$$$$, I would totally throw MVP if they had those available stock.

Why don't they release anymore of the baby blue flightplates with the red rims? those are so $$$$$$, I would totally throw MVP if they had those available stock.

Those were first run discs and you'd hear the screams of collectors everywhere if they ever did it again.

Anyone know when Disc Golf Center restocks MVP? I've been checking every morning for a few weeks to catch some 175 Neutron Anodes (2 Black and 2 White, preferably). Most people use 175g putters, I don't know why they order so many <175g just so they can sit around the warehouse.

Sigh...

I really wanna buy some new plastic, but I promised myself I wouldn't get anything else until the volt comes out...

I'm doing the same thing, but for my own good. I buy way too much plastic as it is.

The only disc I really want to try is a slightly overstable speed 9-10 disc. There are a few out there, but I might as well wait for the Volt.

I'm doing the same thing, but for my own good. I buy way too much plastic as it is.

The only disc I really want to try is a slightly overstable speed 9-10 disc. There are a few out there, but I might as well wait for the Volt.

Yeah I want to go for an S-PD but I'm thinking the volt would replace it anyways. I could be completely wrong but who knows...

Playin a short course near my house and hit metal off the first two tees with my soft eclipse anode. Then picked it up after hole 2 and saw this had happened.

http://i.imgur.com/zlYdH.jpg

Still flies exactly the same but I was surprised. By far the most damage I've had an MVP disc take off one throw so far. I looked where it hit and I think it nailed the rough edge of a bolt holding the pole into the sleave.

Oh well, time to try and ace that hole again and get revenge.

Yeah, Im sure it's only 'cause it's the soft plastic but that still looks harsh. I'd be so mad if that happened to my soft anode. Well like ya said, get revenge by acing that SOB

I hope no one already asked this, but how do the mvp plastics wear in? Do they pretty much fly brand new the same as they will for most their life? Or is there a certain break in period kinda like with star plastic? And if there is a break in period, how severe is it? Appreciate the help.

I hope no one already asked this, but how do the mvp plastics wear in? Do they pretty much fly brand new the same as they will for most their life? Or is there a certain break in period kinda like with star plastic? And if there is a break in period, how severe is it? Appreciate the help.

it is my understanding that most mvp discs tend to have very slow beat in stage then they will suddenly change and remain that way for a long time.

My first run axis that is my main mid range was very neutral with a bit of fade at the end for about 4 months of regular play. Not too long ago my axis took a couple good hard tree hits and it as instantly changed into a slightly flippy disc with little to no fade. It has remained that way for the last 2 months even after having a

It looked like the Neutron green was a bit marbled from the pics they had on Facebook. Is that how they look in "real life?" If it is, I'd want some N Ions in that color.

it is my understanding that most mvp discs tend to have very slow beat in stage then they will suddenly change and remain that way for a long time.

I really don't understand that sort of logic at all, unless the 'sudden change' involves some sort of trauma to the disc.

^This. Stay the same. No sudden change or change at all for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts