• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Shock

Love it! Thanks for this post.

I'm going to have to change my driving style now...or not :)

A little off topic but: You do realize that DGCR is crawled by google and every page of each thread is cached right? If that is your actual email address you're going to have to make a new one within a few weeks due to the ungodly amounts of spam you're about to get blasted with.

BTW it looks to me more stable than a Teebird, Eagle, or even PD. Looks to me like the MVP Predator is finally available. I wonder exactly how an average one flies relative to a C-PD, Pred, or Firebird.

A little off topic but: You do realize that DGCR is crawled by google and every page of each thread is cached right? If that is your actual email address you're going to have to make a new one within a few weeks due to the ungodly amounts of spam you're about to get blasted with.

Yes, I don't understand how you make your username different from the display name on this forum. I asked a few times, but got no reply. I'll probably just stop posting here. But so far, no extra spam from posting on this site at all for the last month or so. Except the one guy that wanted to buy my white Disc Nation stamp Amp that is way more stable than expected.

Thanks for the warning.

Yes, I don't understand how you make your username different from the display name on this forum. I asked a few times, but got no reply. I'll probably just stop posting here. But so far, no extra spam from posting on this site at all for the last month or so. Except the one guy that wanted to buy my white Disc Nation stamp Amp that is way more stable than expected.

Thanks for the warning.

PM timg or one of the mods, I'm sure someone can help you with that.

I was gonna say these new Shocks act like my S-Pds did for me. I wasn't going to say anything, because I didn't want to expose himself for how crappy of a player I am...

I know we are restocking MVP for when the Tangents hit, and we know that folks want the new Shocks as well. Our facebook will be a good place to find out when we restock

What I've proposed for DN re: next-gen Shocks...

- We're out of stock Shocks right now, and our next order will be 100% new-type Shocks (confirmed today), so when we announce the restock of those, the description will have changed to note that they are all the new overstable-ized type. That takes care of the stock type.

- With the Skulboy/ZAM stamp I want to make a subtle but identifiable change to the die itself. I think I might grind off the word "THE". And we'll purge all the old ones and change the product description as well. Going forward with that custom edition, any Shocks with a "The Shock" stamp are the originals... the new overstable type will just read "Shock". So there will be First Runs with 2-foil stamp, discs from the FR with "The Shock", and then the new type with just "Shock". That's a nerd love letter from me to you, for the collectors and throwers who want to know 100% which type they're buying or trading or throwing.

There will be an announcement on DN's FB when we get the new ones live -- which ZJ said depends on our Tangent ordering schedule, which kinda depends on my Tangent custom stamp being approved soon. I'll post in here as well when the new ones are live.

so before they had to much turn and now they have no turn... where the hell is a happy medium?

Latest posts