• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP VOLT - The Comprehensive Thread

Will the driver be available in Proton plastic?
I'm curious about this too.

I hope they release the neutron plastic on the other discs as well.
Also some discs with the neutron plastic without the stamps so that dyers out there can have some more MVP opaque plastic to dye on.

I'm going to answer both of these at once. I'm sure yes the Volt will be released in Proton, and the rest of the line be released in Neutron, but it won't be right away. Neutron is still a new polymer for them, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see some slight variations in it. But at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't... MVP is great at releasing things only when they are ready to be released.

protip: plastic will be what the storm trooper ions had.

One key difference between Neutron Ions, and the old Stormtroopers. The stormtroopers will most likely have "Proton" in the stamp somewhere. (Can't exactly remember if they did any blank 3rd runs, or if they did I'm sure Howard has bought them all to dye amazing things on)

tumblrlfc77qa3u31qazgsc.jpg

Exciting! Wonder what the flight numbers are.

Looks like it has a notched wing, like an Innova X-type mold, and a fairly flat top. Built for speed and stability with a little gyro to keep 'er straighter later in the flight.

My guess: 10/4.5/0/2.5

so... how many feet does the disc go on the electrical charge before the gas kicks in?

Looks like it has a notched wing, like an Innova X-type mold, and a fairly flat top. Built for speed and stability with a little gyro to keep 'er straighter later in the flight.

My guess: 10/4.5/0/2.5

From what i've been reading I expect it to have a little bit of turn. It'll be interesting to start hearing reviews.

From what i've been reading I expect it to have a little bit of turn. It'll be interesting to start hearing reviews.

All their other discs are really stable, and this one looks to have a good shape. Of course a tiny bit of turn once you start throwing it 375'-450' wouldn't be surprising, but I doubt it will get really flippy even when thrown 450'+, like say a TL or EL can.