• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Nemesis

The new pinnacle blends are gummier than the early rock hard counterparts. I got a stack of pinnacle rivals from DGBM and they are fantastic.

I've been adding more and more Legacy into my bag, most recently switching my putter to Clutch and Nemesis (Nemmy?) is one I'm really looking forward to. Heading toward an even-more Legacy bag, there is currently an OS disc gap between the Rival and Outlaw, which hopefully will be filled by the Nemesis, currently occupying the stable/OS slots for me are Saint, Boatman and Flow.

The nemesis will have a slight turn and reliable fade from the descriptions ive read (maybe -1 turn and 3 fade), but legacy is also going to release the Enemy this year which will be similar to a Firebird type of disc around 0 turn and 4 fade and both are speed 9ish. so the lineup should fill out nicely this year.. not much more i could ask for after that, Ghosts, Rivals, Patriots, Enemy, Nemesis, and Outlaws will make for a well rounded bag assuming you have multiples of some broken in to flippy.

-1/3, similar to the Outlaw would work fine at least for my BH distance I think (which is where I'm looking to make the addition, FH shots are pretty well covered in my bag). Or maybe I should just try and get hold of a Legend Rival to fill the OS need ;) .

I started with, and still use, FH for max distance, but have been improving my BH, hence Saint and Flow additions to my bag (Boatman is still pretty much FH-only, it fights out of the anny predictably to go first left, then right, just zig-zagging around trees, and even in Vip Air, can handle most headwinds I play in).

Sparkle Nemesis is being released to retailers as a fundraiser for 2015 PDGA Amateur World Championships in Kalamazoo Michigan.

Flight #s are 10/6/-4/2

Im very dissapointed with how the Nemesis turned out then, the video made it look like just a little turn with reliable fade and that sounds more like a roadrunner.. i already have bandits and mongoose that fly similar to those numbers whats with all the flippy stuff. After talking with people on the FB group they sounded like they were hoping for it to be a longer rival of sorts, as was I.

I will wait for the 'Enemy' and pass on these.

Last edited:
I could see one more disc in the speed 9 lineup... Something like a 9 4 0 2-3... Moderately overstable control driver...

Yeah threw a pink legend nemesis and it's pretty understable. I could see a hyzer flip s bomb out of this or a control driver in the woods. Will need some more time with it but it seems way to close to the bandit for my liking.

I could see one more disc in the speed 9 lineup... Something like a 9 4 0 2-3... Moderately overstable control driver...

This.

A longer rival-like control driver would be great.. i know the Enemy is supposed to be a replacement for the Firebird that a lot of the Legacy Pros are carrying, excited to see how that turns out.

If the Nemesis is as flippy as people are indicating, then yeah, not what I was hoping for. I was thinking something along the ilnes of a 9 5 -1 3... Oh well.

If the Nemesis is as flippy as people are indicating, then yeah, not what I was hoping for. I was thinking something along the ilnes of a 9 5 -1 3... Oh well.

John Ryan was talking about his Pinnacle Nemesi were rollers already. He did say that he could release his icon and flip it up and get it to ride a nice S line and his legend was more stable than that. I've got a pink legend, I just can't get any time to go throw it more than once lol

PS...they released some last night on DBGM and still plenty available today. In sparkle and legend plastic.

^^Had one in the cart, then saw it was going to be $27 after shipping. Think I'll wait for some more impressions...

I kind of feel bad for you guys on this....:(

Likewise. I always get excited for Fanboys of any brand when one of those "staple" molds is about to be released.

Sounds like this will slide right into that crowded field of Legacy drivers that will turn over and come back slightly.

im not even going to buy a nemesis, but the phenom sounds like a good mold to give a try, been hearing a lot of good stuff about them.

ive heard:
8 6 -1 2 in Icon
8 6 0 2 in Legend

Last edited:
After further review! Got a lot of throws with the Pink Legend Nemesis yesterday. At first I didn't think I'd like it, but after a while I love it. It is more understable than my bandit, but boy o boy put this on a hyzer flip and it s turns beautifully and just bombs. Typically I don't throw hyzer flips just because I have never felt they were predictable....for me. Just wasn't comfortable throwing them. For whatever reason I clicked with this disc. I think this will find a place in my bag for sure. Curious to see how the sparkles are stability wise.

im stoked for these!! im sure i dont have the arm speed that most of you do so this should be right up my alley!! Surprised to hear its more understable than the Bandit.. i was thinking it would be like a Beast or something along those lines... if anyone of you snag them and dont want it let me know lol :)

Latest posts