• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag Company - Grip Equipment

jnecessary said:
Holy cow, 400? Can't get a fourth of that turnout a couple hundred miles north of you!

KC has one of the largest Ice Bowls in the country in terms of people. Of course, when the owner of the Ice Bowl name also runs a disc golf store in your town, everyone knows about it :).

Jeronimo said:
Booter you frigging Mod tyrant! :p

nou.gif

Got to play a whole round with the bag yesterday and I must say it's super comfortable, rides higher on my bag and seems lighter then my Dual Pack with more discs in the bag. So far holding up really well aside from the two minor stitching issues I had. Can't wait to put more rounds on it and see with the overall durability is on the bag. But out of the gate I'm liking it.

someday I'll scratch up enough dough to get one of these bags...hopefully before this summer is over! I've been looking at a backpack type bag for a long time, and didn't particularly like what I've seen from gateway or Revo. The grip bag looks a lot more like what I'd expect out of a disc golf backpack without being too big for a small guy like me.

victorb said:
I've been looking at a backpack type bag for a long time, and didn't particularly like what I've seen from gateway or Revo. The grip bag looks a lot more like what I'd expect out of a disc golf backpack without being too big.

This! It's actually pretty small.

BTW. Is the final version smaller than it was before (Avery pics)?

I don't think so. Avery isn't freakishly tall or anything. Isn't he 6'2" or something around there? The bag is around the size I was expecting.

I'm 5'4", and the bag fit me well when I tried on the prototype. J@T is probably 5'10" and similar build to me (slight with hollow bird bones), so it fits well on smaller people for sure.

I'm quite the opposite. I'm 6'6" and fairly heavy. The bag fits me as well as any other backpack I've tried, both DG and non-DG.

I just put that set up in mine. I had to use the quiver for 2 of the putters, but it will hold it. It would be pretty snug out of the box though, so you'd have to give it a little time to reform itself and stretch a bit.

EDIT: I did it with 4 Ions, 5 PDs, 1 XXX, 4 Destroyers, and 6 Buzzzes.

Are there any other places to carry 2-4 more discs? I like to test discs up next to my normal line up instead of just swapping them out.

I would think you could only get a couple more than that by putting them in the front stretchy pouch. Maybe 3 more drivers or a putter.

Yeah, anything on top of that would be stretching what it can carry, but between the stretchy pocket and the pocket on the main opening you could fit a tester or two.

got to use my rainfly for the first time today..........and when i took it off one of the snaps stayed with the bag :cry: i may be able to rig it back up but hopefully i can get a replacement rainfly

Latest posts