• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New! Fresh! 8-Bit Disc Golf is coming!

Nintendo is way after my videogame prime, but I think it gives better material to work with.
duckhunt8.jpg

A real artist (or one who spends more than 10 minutes) can do better than that basket, but you get the idea.

I would buy this one, or any shirt with the Duck Hunt dog
on it. Pac Man is sweet, too.

How about someone blowing on a disc like it was an old Nintendo cartridge?

^^^^^^^^^^ YES !!!!!!

The laughing dog and the putt hitting the basket low or something haha

Guys, I'd love to. But without a license from Nintendo (which they don't give out) or any other company, I can't just screen capture trademarked characters. I might even get a letter from Namco about the Pacman-inspired design, but I think I changed enough of it up.

Guys, I'd love to. But without a license from Nintendo (which they don't give out) or any other company, I can't just screen capture trademarked characters. I might even get a letter from Namco about the Pacman-inspired design, but I think I changed enough of it up.

True but you can throw it up on a T-Shirt design website and we can purchase that way. I'm sure you would have 2500 (glorified DGCR #) buyers! :thmbup:

Even though it's not from the same time, you could go a million directions combining the menu idea and Pokemon

A WILD FOREST APPROACHES
REC USED THUMBER
IT WASN'T VERY EFFECTIVE

Good luck making that into a cool t-shirt though. . . .

I've been trying to find a way to make an 8-bit image of someone throwing a tomahawk with the subtitle, "Do a Barrel Roll!"

I've got a couple mock-up shirts that will be ready early next week and I will be sure to post pictures.

Attachments

• mario.jpg
    mario.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 81
Here are the first couple of mock-ups, hot off the press! This is a rough idea of what the designs should come out looking like on the final product (minus the Konami Code needing to be bigger). Enjoy!

Attachments

• DSCN0522.jpg
    DSCN0522.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 194
  • DSCN0520.jpg
    DSCN0520.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCN0518.jpg
    DSCN0518.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 98
I think the Konami code needs some sort of coloring or highlighting, something to make it more evident which direction to push. Other than that, loving the designs.

Today is a very exciting, and crucial, day for 8-Bit Disc Golf. It is the official launch of our Kickstarter campaign!

For those of you who are not aware of what Kickstarter is, it's a website that lets people with creative projects submit those projects for the world to see. The purpose is to appeal to your audience in the hopes that they will help fund your project and get it off the ground faster. I know, I know. It sounds like a bunch of people just begging for money. But hear me out...

...just let me get up on my soapbox...

...there we go.

8-Bit Disc Golf was not created to make money. This is not a career for me. I decided to start this company in order to give like-minded DGers a voice on the course. To let them have more fun out there. These shirts are not about their performance-enhancing ability, the seriousness of their design-work, or the promotion of some agenda.

These shirts are just as much about all of you as they are about me. But, with that being said, I'm doing all of the work. :D So, I need your help.

Here is your incentive. If you donate $20, you will have earned a free shirt (lets not get into the semantics of buying a free shirt...). Since these shirts will cost $20 anyways, think of it as pre-ordering. And you'll be helping me get these off the press and into your hands quicker.

Donate $5 or even $1 if you want, every little bit helps. The one little catch is that if I can't meet my goal within 30 days, then I don't get anything. Zip. Nadda. Zero. No deneros.

So, please, help make 8-Bit Disc Golf a reality. I promise that new designs and new clothing options will be made available throughout the life and growth of this company. I promise that what you say will be heard.

¡Viva la Revolución!

...cough...

OK, sorry. I got carried away there.

But in all seriousness, I want to make 8-Bit Disc Golf a reality. And the sooner I can accomplish that, the better it will be. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions. And please consider helping out a fellow DGer with a dream. I mean, in all honesty, I'm not that good of a player! Help me do something meaningful for the sport!

8-Bit Disc Golf on Kickstarter!

:thmbup: looking good i love em.. the ace secret made me lol .. and yeah like cream said about the direction buttons but all n all i like all of them that i have seen so far

Latest posts