• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New! Fresh! 8-Bit Disc Golf is coming!

^ agree with the menu shirt its frikken awesome..

any plans on a dri fit? i would snag multiples

A city made entirely out of rivers??...sounds like you're going to need to invest in some help.

Attachments

• rrr.PNG
    rrr.PNG
    21.2 KB · Views: 69
Shirts are in! 3 out of 4 anyways. The Heartbar design had a small hiccup and will be here by the end of next week. Send me a message to get you going on owning one of these shirts that will be sure to get some looks out on the course!

I have a tournament tomorrow, but I will get pics up of the actual shirts later on in the day.

Just a reminder, each shirt is $20.00 shipped to your door!

As an added bonus...buy any 2 shirts for $35.00!

This thread will shortly be moving to the Commercial Marketplace, so always keep an eye out there for new updates.

A city made entirely out of rivers??...sounds like you're going to need to invest in some help.

River city ransom is one of the best NES, nay best VIDEO games, of all time!

Someone buy something from me so i can buy one of these!

I can also work with any TDs on their upcoming tournaments. Whether you want a bulk deal for some CTP/jumbo putt prizes, or want your own unique 8-Bit Disc Golf tournament design for players' packs. Just let me know and we can make it happen!

In stock designs!

Attachments

• WP_000565.jpg
    WP_000565.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 43
  • WP_000568.jpg
    WP_000568.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 38
  • WP_000567.jpg
    WP_000567.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 35
I promise I'm not a hunched-over hulk of a man, just wanted to get a good shot of the design without any wrinkles. And that is a large; these are great fit-to-size shirts.

Attachments

• WP_000562.jpg
    WP_000562.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 42
  • WP_000566.jpg
    WP_000566.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 40
  • WP_000563.jpg
    WP_000563.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 44
You still taking ideas?

How about instead of Dodongo dislikes smoke, you make a shirt that says "PDGA dislikes smoke"

The old men in Zelda kinda look like generic disc golf hippies anyway. . . .

You doing dri fit polos?

Not yet. Once I start selling the first runs of designs and get a better idea of which ones would sell as polos (being as they'd be more expensive to make) I will be looking into it. Also hoodies, maybe embroidered fit hats, towels, etc. I plan to keep making these for a long time so every season will bring new products and new designs!

This is the (eventual) embroidered hat logo. Hopefully I can order these soon, but that depends on how many people buy shirts!

They will be flex-fit athletic hats, no crappy adjustment bands or hot and sweaty cheap twill hats for 8-Bit Disc Golf customers!

Attachments

• SEGAlogo.png
    SEGAlogo.png
    6 KB · Views: 6