• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce #29190

On Monday, Pierce personally asked PDGA and tournament staff to line the out-of-bounds areas at the Jones Supreme course, which they did on Monday afternoon. The initial plan was to line the OB on Thursday, after the City of Emporia cut the grass a final time prior to the tournament. Temporary lines were put in place to accommodate players and will be re-lined tomorrow as the rest of the course assets are set up.

From the Ultiworld article. It would seem that someone at the PDGA is going to have to learn to just say no.

only one of those courses is helping your argument

I'm happy to hear that Paige tried using her status/money to try to get around set rules that other competitors were not having issues following. Says a lot about who she is (well that and making a movie about yourself when the other 'big money' contract people are working to get more disc golf into schools or installing courses in countries that don't have enough)

There are a few other FPO players that have been citing examples of this patterned behavior. Seems she pulled something similar at Ledgestone but got away with it.

For those asking for a suspension, I don't think it will happen. Although if she really did tell the worker to "s*** my d*** and make a gesture, I could see it happening.

lol, Jussi gets caught (and convicted) with a prostitute and there's 100 comments defending it. Paige gets into an argument with grounds crew and she's an entitled brat. Nice.

I didn't read the entire thread, but it seemed like the majority of the comments were "It's none of our business" and not so much flat out defending him.

You are completely wrong about the Elaine thing- Elaine was simply trying to be nice in what turned out to be a clumsy fashion. I have known her for 20 years and am 100% confident in this assessment.

As for Paige getting suspended- were it to happen the process would take a few weeks, same as with Locastro. It is not an overnight process nor should it be. I am not sure anything here rises to "suspendable" level however. Seems like a simple misunderstanding with maybe some salty language thrown in- unless there is a determination that a crime was committed I don't think I really want the PDGA trying to discipline players over such things that do not occur during events.

The PDGA should have no saying here. Her visit was before the PDGA has any standing in the matter. It is the same as any player being thrown off a local course that happened to be closed.

Really?

Polite people don't require the cops to be called in to defuse the situation.

You seriously believe this? Haven't you seen the videos of Karens calling the cops over birdwatching or selling bottled water?

I'm not saying Paige did or didn't do anything worthy of needing the popo, but I think calling the cops reflects as much on the caller as the situation.

Last edited:
You seriously believe this? Haven't you seen the videos of Karens calling the cops over birdwatching or selling bottled water?

I'm not saying Paige did or didn't do anything worthy of needing the popo, but I think calling the cops reflects as much on the caller as the situation.

Valid point.

I feel her trying to get on the course when no one else could to practice is unacceptable. Like I said earlier you're just a female throwing plastic. Why do you think its fair to practice when no one else can? That right there to me should disqualify you from a tournament. Consider it cheating maybe?

I feel her trying to get on the course when no one else could to practice is unacceptable. Like I said earlier you're just a female throwing plastic. Why do you think its fair to practice when no one else can? That right there to me should disqualify you from a tournament. Consider it cheating maybe?

Paige is a class act. If she has a bit of an ego it's well earned. As previously pointed out, she may not have known it was closed - or just tried to do it anyways. Its nothing anybody else wouldn't have tried. And probably did, we just didn't hear about it because it wasn't PP.

Its more likely someone peed in your popcorn today :popcorn:

I just finished Fierce and thought it was great! Hearing Paul say he and Paige would "literally practice 24 hours a day to win Worlds" reminded me of how good these two are at it. They are again the overwhelming favorites to win IMO.

Maybe sheds a little light on PP's run in at ECC. This girl has tunnel vision!

I didn't read the entire thread, but it seemed like the majority of the comments were "It's none of our business" and not so much flat out defending him.

Meh, seemed to me that the majority was giving Jussi the benefit of the doubt ("there's no way to know if the prostitute was involved with sex trafficking") while assuming Paige's guilt immediately. And even if Paige were guilty, the reaction to her tiny misdemeanor was way more negative and intense than the reaction to Jussi possibly contributing to human sex trafficking.

Meh, seemed to me that the majority was giving Jussi the benefit of the doubt ("there's no way to know if the prostitute was involved with sex trafficking") while assuming Paige's guilt immediately. And even if Paige were guilty, the reaction to her tiny misdemeanor was way more negative and intense than the reaction to Jussi possibly contributing to human sex trafficking.
Yeah but asking for a pimp is not the same than asking for the manager, one is terribly judged on the internet.

Paige is a class act. If she has a bit of an ego it's well earned. As previously pointed out, she may not have known it was closed - or just tried to do it anyways. Its nothing anybody else wouldn't have tried. And probably did, we just didn't hear about it because it wasn't PP.

Its more likely someone peed in your popcorn today :popcorn:

Why does everyone defend wrong. Especially fanboys. Like is said earlier I was a huge Paige fan. Now I can't stand her. Even on the pro am skins match she wouldn't jokes around at all and would get pissy with everyone having a good time. She is not a class act. She's a Karen.

Why does everyone defend wrong. Especially fanboys. Like is said earlier I was a huge Paige fan. Now I can't stand her. Even on the pro am skins match she wouldn't jokes around at all and would get pissy with everyone having a good time. She is not a class act. She's a Karen.

For me, this puts you in the same group as fanboy, just opposite ie, hater.

Some people personalize their feelings about celebrities or sports stars. They want to feel they know them in some manner.

Latest posts