• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Paul Mcbeth Luna review

Well i have the Roach in JB, Ti and Big-Z. . and i have the Proxy, Pure, Ruru, Marshall, P2, Reko. . heck i have most of the straight flying putters out there.

But as i have the LUNA as my puting putter i prefer to hav the same moul as my thrower

Curious how much $ you have invested in the Luna. Do you have a stack of practice putters?

Curious how much $ you have invested in the Luna. Do you have a stack of practice putters?

Just the Luna? $220 i think...but have not used the Luna that long so I think I will get a few more.
But I have hundreds of discs and I love to test discs so I can live with the cost

Infinite discs has 15.99 Luna's for those interested, just the special blend stock stamp though. No magical esp or crystal.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The LUNA have cost $16 here in Sweden from the start. . but as we have a 25% VAT included in the price we get a $20 total price Incl VAT

Never really understod why US prices are excluding VAT/Tax, for me is natural that the price on the pricetag is the price you pay

Discsport in Sweden just posted this pic on Facebook. .thats some nice looking discs <3

70536263_10162365463860092_3073697348291919872_o.jpg

Now i have lots of more $ invested in the Luna.. . four ESP swirl and Two Cryztal is on the way :) . . might get one more CryZtal

Just curious, could anyone compare these to a discmania P2 for driving? They look to be nearly identical, maybe a tad more understable. FWIW, I drive a lot with putters, maxing out around 350' or so.

Are you up to 450' frozen rope with these yet?

Only one guy on the World that can do that. . and i´m not him. . so No

Just curious, could anyone compare these to a discmania P2 for driving? They look to be nearly identical, maybe a tad more understable. FWIW, I drive a lot with putters, maxing out around 350' or so.

I think that the LUNA feels way less deep than the P2, and the bottom part of the rim is not as sharp and more comfortable on the Luna

As of the flight:
The Stock plastic Luna flies like 3,4,0,1 when its new. . but beats in to 3,4,-1,0 very quickly
So it´s more US than the P2 but close to a beat in X-line P2

my HOPE is that the ESP Luna will have the S-line P2 flight and the CryZtal Luna will have the Sky God P2 flight. . but with that more comfortable Luna feel and depth

Scored an esp Luna on discsport.se for $31 shipped. We shall see if that $5 shipping was real. Lol.

Sound cheap for shipping, i usually pay $25 when i buy from the US. . but never bought just one disc. . .but i don´t think you need to pay the Swedish 25% VAT

The CryZtal ones at Discsport sold out in 1sec !! . . but after 10min a few got available again ( you could only buy one and many people added more to the "basket"

I got one more :)

Jeff Korns said in the latest Foudation DiscGolf video that McBeth had three of the ESP LUNAs and it is the most OS Luna he has thrown. . Sounds fun

So I've got 2 Cryztal Lunas coming to me from MSt. They've been having website issues with the release so I ended up ordering over the phone. They didn't have any blue/pink/purple unfortunately so I settled for a pair of oranges and a red for a buddy.

Starting to get "Luna fatigue" from all of this hype... :sick: :popcorn:

They definitely overplayed their hand with me. I would have been good for a few of them in premium plastic if they were reasonably available, even at the inflated retail price. Now I think I'll tell my dude at the shop to sell the one he's holding for me to a more deserving Luna owner.

That said, what's my proto Luna worth now? 💰 💰 💰

All my missed putts are my fault

I had a couple nasty spit-outs that were probably just a result of using a firm putter on Mach IIIs. I also had a couple of nasty spits on a Discatcher recently as well.

Sound cheap for shipping, i usually pay $25 when i buy from the US. . but never bought just one disc. . .but i don´t think you need to pay the Swedish 25% VAT

The CryZtal ones at Discsport sold out in 1sec !! . . but after 10min a few got available again ( you could only buy one and many people added more to the "basket"

I got one more :)

I'm definitely waiting for an email telling me shipping amount will change but I haven't gotten anything yet so fingers crossed I guess.

Latest posts