• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Oh boy, am I a happy camper. My rating bumped up from 944 to 968, even higher than I'd been anticipating. And like always thanks Chuck Kennedy for getting it done a day early.

Yep, I'm up 11 points to 938, thanks to three reasonable round at the Beaver State Fling to counter out one abysmal round at an earlier event.. playing while injured is just a bad idea, it turns out. :p It feels good to finally be above the 935 cutoff for Advanced Am. :)

Up 3 to 924. 11 off of my short term goal. At least I've only shot 1 round in the 800's in about 16 rounds, so at least i'm somewhat consistent.

Up to 925 from 916. Can't complain for my first year playing PDGA sanctioned tournaments.

Up 1 to 976... ha, with a 913 rated round thrown in there recently.

Whiz from on here...gonna be next 1000 rated player from NC I bet... (with a decent # of played rounds) I think he is up 20 pts to 986 in 2 updates.

yeah, whiz is killing it. He's putting in a lot of practice. I hope to see him do well to finish out the year!

mine is still the same but i dont have 4 of my tournaments on the listing, one of which was a 1st place win WTF!

Yeah me neither. My friend and I were just texting each other about that. His aren't included either. Results were posted long before the necessary timeline too.

Results posting is different than the completion of the TD report...Scores can be posted over the phone even and no actual paperwork sent in. Contact the TD's.

Just got my very first rating!

Only one tournament on there, but starting out as an 874.

I finally broke the 900 mark.... 901 !!!!!!!!!!!!
BullyBull passed me for the first time 903. Congrats SON....
I'm coming for you now !!!!!