• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

up from 908 to 913, because my disaster 838 rated round (on two hours of sleep and being mad that I made a scoring error) finally got dropped.

I played two additional rounds--rated 910 and 916. My rating went from 903 to 902.

I don't get it.

still 903. When will rounds from over a year ago drop? I have <815 rounds that are hanging onto my rating from sept & oct of 2011

It's 12 months from the date of your most recently rated round, not the date of the ratings update.

down again to 934 :(

was at 965 <2 years ago, now I'm officially an intermediate level player for the first time since 2008.

Holding steady at 973. Still proud to say that I haven't lost any ratings points at any update since my first official tourney in January 2011; nothing but up or holding! :thmbup:

Uh Oh! Flatlining! ;)
But had a slightly improved round that's not in yet.

Up 2 to 963. I was surprised it only went up a little because 5 out of the 6 added rounds were above my rating, one was even 56 points above my rating. The one below was about 20 below though