• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pittsburgh 4/11-4/14

toddnick

Par Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I'm driving down from Buffalo on Thursday night and staying at one of the Moraine cabins for three nights...so much good golf around there...have played Moraine, Deer Lakes, Sugarcreek, Knob Hill, The Pines, Slippery Rock, and most recently No Boundary...

Current plan...

Friday:
Golf Deer Lakes
Golf Deer Lakes
Golf Moraine

Saturday:
Golf No Boundary (played this last November with J Gary)
Golf Two Mile Extension (new to me)
Golf Big Beaver (new to me)

Sunday:
Golf Moraine

I'm going solo, let me know if anybody wants to join....

I'd suggest a round at Schenley. It's not Moraine/DL "quality", but it's a super fun spin with amazing views of the city. I hear Linbrook is worth a look as well. Hard not to spend time at Moraine and DL though. They're outstanding courses.

yo we have a rated league wioth cash payout at knob hill on sunday morning 10 am if you are interested!

also...two mile run, while it is a bit outside of the city, is AMAZING.

I haven't got to play big beaver, but I believe it is still at 9 holes complete. if you want ANOTHER top-10 9-holer, go to Linbrook. It's like no boundary but only 9 holes.

FYI, Big Beaver is not 9 holes, it's 18. Red and White tee boxes right now. We are working on the Blues this fall.