• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your pay it forward discs you've recieved here!

I kinda like it in the VIP area, I used this site enough to donate and this was just the incentive I needed. Donate if you can and join us, ask for it for Christmas... find a way to get to the VIP! Help Tim pay for this new server we are enjoying and everyone will be happy! :hfive:

plus it wont bog the site down!

Two more reasons that it most likely will not be moved back and any attempts at a new PIF thread will be shoot down.

Two more reasons that it most likely will not be moved back and any attempts at a new PIF thread will be shoot down.

Wow...got yourself a crown and a big head.

You started a thread giving a disc away.....that's it. A damn cool thread but is there some rule that I or anyone couldn't start another or 50 other dibs threads? What if I want to start just a Roc dibs thread? How about just Innova or Discraft dibs threads? Could just do it by color or weight. Who knows....

.......... I didn't do it to make money, I didn't want to delete the thread or stop it but I had to put it somewhere less active as it was really killing the site. When I get a new server next year stuff like this will be a non-issue.

maybe not right away, but it wouldnt take long. you already donated $5 whats another $15?

.......... I didn't do it to make money, I didn't want to delete the thread or stop it but I had to put it somewhere less active as it was really killing the site. When I get a new server next year stuff like this will be a non-issue.

Wow...got yourself a crown and a big head.

You started a thread giving a disc away.....that's it. A damn cool thread but is there some rule that I or anyone couldn't start another or 50 other dibs threads? What if I want to start just a Roc dibs thread? How about just Innova or Discraft dibs threads? Could just do it by color or weight. Who knows....

No big head man. I'm just saying that Tim didn't want it on the main part of the site Becuase it cased too meny problems. He could very easly move the same thread back... But If he dose not want the first one there then I am sure that he would not want the new one in the free forms. That being said he would most likely move that one to VIP or close it all together.

I was in no way saying that you or anyone else was unfit or beneith me in any way. If people where not nice enough to gift me the cash to buy a crown I would be in the same boat as you right now.

I mean for the price of one disc you could join us .... And For the record stevo would not talk down to anybody from what I've seen... He's a good guy and has done a lot more than just start a thread that has become epic... Plus look at some of the other DG sites around and tell me Tim don't deserve it!

I mean for the price of one disc you could join us .... And For the record stevo would not talk down to anybody from what I've seen... He's a good guy and has done a lot more than just start a thread that has become epic... Plus look at some of the other DG sites around and tell me Tim don't deserve it!

I know. Stevo is alright.

But is anybody reading the quote from timg? The thread was moved only because it was causing issues with the OLD server. He clearly says it won't be an issue with the NEW server. So what's the problem?

Okie-J, post his quote in your signature...maybe that will make a difference. It doesnt matter if everyone stomps their feet at the same time, around here timg is the supreme court, the police and the jury.

P.s. No discs received yet :(

I don't feel like I'm stomping my feet.

I stated my reasoning ..."You started a thread giving a disc away.....that's it. A damn cool thread but is there some rule that I or anyone couldn't start another or 50 other dibs threads? What if I want to start just a Roc dibs thread? How about just Innova or Discraft dibs threads? Could just do it by color or weight. Who knows...." And with timg's quote.

I feel the VIP'ers who are against moving it back to general populace are stomping their feet.

It's just a disc giveaway thread. If the only problem before was server load issues what's the problem now? Why should VIP folks be the only ones allowed to give away disc?

It's just a disc giveaway thread. If the only problem before was server load issues what's the problem now? Why should VIP folks be the only ones allowed to give away disc?

This. As much as I'm enjoying the opportunity to dibs as my leisure, the thread has lost all the excitement that it once had. Bring it back to the people!

Pre-dibbing sure was exciting. :p

Again, i honestly dont care WHERE it goes... As long as it stays in existance :hfive:

Whats so hard about just paying the 15 dollars to get the membership? i mean if you want it that bad just pay the 15 it goes and helps out the site run. I plan on buying a 25$ membership but not just for the PIF thread more for the reason to help tim out for running this great site. oh and all the other stuff that goes along with being a premium member also.

187 PIF's so far
5300 Posts

Discs that have dibed today the best in red.

Z preditor, Lat 64 fuse, FR discwing QK2, pro Katana, Champ Leo, Champ eagle L, Champ SL, Lat Opto vison.

I'm okay with whereever the thread is, but that being said, people were being told to get a membership or donate money to the site to get it back to the public forums. It just would not be right to leave it in the VIP after telling people to save it.

Timg got his new server because of PIF, following the spirit of the thread, he's up to pay it forward. Bringing it back public seems to be the logical PIF for him to put up.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic:doh:
It does not show how pearly this thing is!
Thanks steveo!

Attachments

• PIFBUZZ.jpg
    PIFBUZZ.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 26
Still havent received my pay it forward disc :thmbdown:

Received a champ xcal and champ sidewinder so far! Thnx guys. I have two discs shipping out today, sadly the post office self ship station doesn't like to add enough postage so I had both discs sent back to me :wall:

PS. PryingOpenMy3rdEye sadly this affects you.. lol

I'm okay with whereever the thread is, but that being said, people were being told to get a membership or donate money to the site to get it back to the public forums. It just would not be right to leave it in the VIP after telling people to save it.

Timg got his new server because of PIF, following the spirit of the thread, he's up to pay it forward. Bringing it back public seems to be the logical PIF for him to put up.

Just to clear that up the thread was not the reson and he was already shopping for a server before I started this thread. This is what he told me in a PM when I was trying to keep it from going to the VIP area. Now the fact the the new one is alrady up and running could have something to do with the thread. But I don't know. He had told me the new server thing was going to happen after the holidays.