• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your pay it forward discs you've recieved here!

I didnt mean to sound like it was the reason for the new server, I was aware that he was looking to make the move after the new year. My point was that I felt as if people were being asked to donate or get a VIP membership in order to get the thread back public since it was said that the new server that would be coming could hadle the traffic. The new server is up, which appears to be a direct result of the PIF thread, yet the PIF thread has stayed private. That just doesnt seem right.

From a personal standpoint, I had alot of fun on the thread, but I can move on and it's no big deal to me whether its public or not. It just doesnt seem like the right thing to do by keeping it private.

Why doesn't this thread just get moved to the VIP section also?

What do we care over here in the cheap seats what disc you guys are dibbing?

Why doesn't this thread just get moved to the VIP section also?

What do we care over here in the cheap seats what disc you guys are dibbing?

We are hoping that other folks will get the membership and join us in the lounge...

Sweet River I just got from JRW III THANKS!!!
IMG_20111212_151058.jpg

PIF

I received my disc from tager23. This pink champ wraith is pretty nice. I cant wait to go throw it. Thanks a bunch.

Attachments

• wraith.jpg
    wraith.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 9
It was like christmas at my house today and i and i didnt even get my SS present, how crazy is that. Here is what i had to unwrap. Thanks to all yall who i got discs from. Too many to remember or list
1212111724.jpg