• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Q Sentinel

Eh, Warriors are all over the place depending on plastic.

Some of them are flat and fast.

Others are domey and not so good.

If you could make them flat and fix that weird rounded rim thing, it might be a good Sentinel replacement.

I would try one.

if you guys havent tried the new brinster sentinels you need to pick some up. wonderful overstable flight with good glide.

My Brinsters are domey, but it varies allot by color and as long as you can see them in person you should be good, however they all have some dome and are nowhere close to flat. I flattened one and I actually prefer the flight of the unflattened one. But the five I have had were all hand picked for dome and plh. Also, all mine are 176, not max weight. not sure if that is universally true with the dome, or if all the heavies ive seen were randomly domey. The dome doesn't bother me, and I still like them quite a bit. I was wondering if a flat discmania md3 could be more similar to the sanny sents?

My Brinster is domey, but not as bad as my metal flake Q-Sent. Feels a whole lot better in the hand as well.

Attachments

• IMG_20150306_185034972.jpg
    IMG_20150306_185034972.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 45
I'm new to sentinels, based on the Brinster endorsement and the small but hardcore crowd here. Totally disappointed. I hate the dome, and I don't even have an old run to compare it to. Has been sitting in my bag not being thrown since shortly after I bought it. I can see the potential but it just isn't worth it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the surly sentinel crowd isn't just being picky, its a legitimate gripe.

The Brinster Q. Honestly I haven't really given it a shot at sticking it in the bag cuz I just can't bring myself to throw it often. It just feels wrong in the hand for me. Max weight.

Attachments

• q sent.jpg
    q sent.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 59
I have a brinster and a mega dome sparkle q. Like the brinster better. Flirted with the buzzz os and lucid verdict. Ended up bagging the verdict. Still like my sents, just not quite enough.

The Brinster Q. Honestly I haven't really given it a shot at sticking it in the bag cuz I just can't bring myself to throw it often. It just feels wrong in the hand for me. Max weight.

Looks ugly to me and I don't even throw sentinels. Been interested for a while but it seems they just can't make them right.

I have a brinster and a mega dome sparkle q. Like the brinster better. Flirted with the buzzz os and lucid verdict. Ended up bagging the verdict. Still like my sents, just not quite enough.

Yeah I was bitching to a buddy about the potential awesomeness of that brinster Q that just wasn't right. He handed me his biofuzion verdict. Took the sentinel out of the bag that night. I'm actually throwing the verdict too.

I used to bag a milky white X-out Sanny Sentinel along with my Rocs.

Those were the money ones. Flat, fast and decently stable/overstable.

When I wanted to find a replacement for it, I tried a Verdict and that's been the closest thing I've found. But now I just throw Rocs.

I bagged an unthrown Sentinel from the original LE run recently. I was really surprised by how fast it was. I've been throwing www-mold Q's for quite some time now and forgot how fast the Sanny mold was. The replacement Stingray top really ruined the Sentinel. I'll keep throwing mine, but I really can't recommend the mold to anybody. They tried to re-create the magic with the Brinster run and failed. I don't think there is any fix to the problem.

I bagged an unthrown Sentinel from the original LE run recently. I was really surprised by how fast it was. I've been throwing www-mold Q's for quite some time now and forgot how fast the Sanny mold was. The replacement Stingray top really ruined the Sentinel. I'll keep throwing mine, but I really can't recommend the mold to anybody. They tried to re-create the magic with the Brinster run and failed. I don't think there is any fix to the problem.

It really is a shame. A Roc OS would be completely worth adding to my bag. Maybe RDG can pick it up...

Don't get me wrong, I love my gators, but a mid I could lay into FH with a touch more HSS than a Roc would be magic.

Last edited:
If only they would make a Sentinel3.

This makes too much sense.
For Millennium it would make sense. For Innova to mold a Sentinel3 they basically have to create a Stingray3 top. Who is going to buy a Stingray3? That would be the key; figure out a way to get demand for a Stingray3 and the Sentinel3 is de facto done. No demand for a Stingray3? I can't see a Sentinel3 ever getting high enough on Innova's "to do" list to happen.

I thought the newer version King Cobra and Super Stingray shared a "3" type top.

I could be remembering things wrong.

Still, I don't see why they couldn't take the top from the new Champ King Cobras and make a flat & fast Sentinel again.

It's not like the King Cobra sells well. Flat Sentinels would sell like hotcakes.

Latest posts