• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Raketen

Just got one in. I never messed with the Missilen and don't generally throw stuff this fast, so it'll be interesting to test. The rim actually feels less wide than I was expecting it to, so in one regard I'm pleasantly surprised so far.

I hate that my giant Trilogy order was in my town at 1AM on Saturday morning and I still don't have it yet. Dumb UPS. I'm not even sure if I'll be able to get anything loaded in to the store because I'm leaving for the westside of the state for our DG camping trip on Wednesday morning.

OK, went and threw this thing in the park five times. It bombs.

True, this was only five throws, so take that for what it's worth. But I was able to get some nice turn out of it for about 85% of the flight when thrown on an anny. Couldn't hyzer flip it, but it held a nice, long hyzer line with very minimal skip.

I wasn't expecting much out of this disc. Now I can't wait to give it a shot on the course.

How long before Feldy makes a new in the bag video telling us all how we need to throw this?

OK, went and threw this thing in the park five times. It bombs.

True, this was only five throws, so take that for what it's worth. But I was able to get some nice turn out of it for about 85% of the flight when thrown on an anny. Couldn't hyzer flip it, but it held a nice, long hyzer line with very minimal skip.

I wasn't expecting much out of this disc. Now I can't wait to give it a shot on the course.

What about the glide of only 3? Do you agree with that?

How long before Feldy makes a new in the bag video telling us all how we need to throw this?

Yeah, when is the next Feldy ITB coming? IIRC, in the last one he said something along the lines of giving an updates in a few months and that one was posted late last year. Say what you will about him, but he does handle the ITB stuff better than poor Ricky (whose ITB people were really, really excited about, at least prior to its release).

If Rubber Armed Disc Golf gives this a thumbs up, well, has the world stopped turning!!!?

If Rubber Armed Disc Golf gives this a thumbs up, well, has the world stopped turning!!!?

Not gonna lie, it's pretty legit. Should a noodle arm throw it, if we're being all technical and worrying about form and speed and blah blah blah? No. But it's a hell of a lot of fun to throw. I like fun.

Not gonna lie, it's pretty legit. Should a noodle arm throw it, if we're being all technical and worrying about form and speed and blah blah blah? No. But it's a hell of a lot of fun to throw. I like fun.

Thanks. I have one I ordered sitting in my car, waiting for me to go throw it. Looks like I need to stop on the way home from work and field test it...

Latest posts