• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] RDG Scale Giveaway: July 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcassidy1990

Reptilian Disc Golf
Hey all!
I just want to do another little Scale giveaway. RDG is the brand that DGCR built and I like to reward the support from time to time.

The first 10 folks to comment on this post will receive a free RDG Scale in a various plastic offering. It might be an X-out but it'll surely bring the birdies :D

...annnnnnd GO!

Awesome, thanks! I'm already using 2 RFF's regularly for sticking approach shots!

Sweet! I"m in!

I've got one in the bag, but it needs seasoning before it'll feel as awesome as everyone tells me they are....

BTW, awesome of you JCas! I've got my original Lizard Wizard in the bag currently.

I gave the scale away to a kid and never gave it a fair shot out on the course. Will definitely pass another one on for you ;)

I'm super excited. One of my buddies, phillymatt got a proto scale. I got to try it out a little. I have two other friends bagging the scale.

I haven't had the chance the seriously test one and looking forward to it.

Oh I am well aware my friend. :thmbup:

As much as I love repeat customers... I wish I would have prefaced with only new to RDG entries lol.

Dave got me hooked with the one he sent me. I'm sure I'll pass one on to a friend who's not a DGCR-aware disc golfer...so the love of RDG just continues to spread!

... too late?? .. i know the one i got from you was thrown by many a DGCR member .. would love to toss another and give some of the SC guys a chance to check it out :thmbup: ... [edit] just noticed how many others posted.. no worries! enjoy em guys its a stellar mold!! [edit]

Status
Not open for further replies.