• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Scented Wardens

I have a Stingray that smells like crayons. :|

Actually, I have five or six Stingrays that smell like crayons. :(

I have a Stingray that smells like crayons. :|

Actually, I have five or six Stingrays that smell like crayons. :(

Is that because your kids used them as a coloring canvas? Put those bad boys on Facebook.

1 of 1, ultra-rare. Get them now before my kids become big noises in the art world and people are selling their homes for these!

Enter Zam stage right to lecture you on crayon smell equals decay, to be afraid, and to buy new plastic:p
x4wZT17.jpg

definately not a new idea..strawberry mercies
maple syrup proto og wizards
and pine sol proto og wizards

gateway tried this for a while and they were actually a very popular run..i remember paying a decent amount for a few

Finally saw the picture. You guys failed to mention that they also come in blueberry and apple. The idea is really fun. And fun is a good thing.

Wonder if this would remove the lingering smell of sweaty feet and ass from my car? lord knows I would never throw one.

definately not a new idea..strawberry mercies
maple syrup proto og wizards
and pine sol proto og wizards

gateway tried this for a while and they were actually a very popular run..i remember paying a decent amount for a few

I'm pretty sure Gateway did this by accident.

"Hey Jim Bob, you gettin' them new Wizards started?"

"Yeah man, loading the molds as we spea...aw chit!"

"What happened?"

"I just spilt my flapjacks into the hopper"

"Dude, you were eating pancakes from a grocery store bag? I'll have to try that on my next flight."

FIN.

Enter Zam stage right to lecture you on crayon smell equals decay, to be afraid, and to buy new plastic:p
Why do you think there was a frowning smiley with my post. I got like a shelf full of Stingrays I can't throw (sitting nest to a shelf of XD's I can't throw.) :(

Latest posts