• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So, how did you play today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a +4 at Wellington in CO! Which is my best 18 course so far. I have trouble counting two 9 hole courses, in my experiences they're all easier (especially in Missouri).

I'm also getting a lot more distance, surprisingly, with my Gateway Samurai, and I've been sinking putts with my new gateway superglow warlock = GREAT day!

I got back out to Turtlecreek for the first time in a while and managed to throw par. Too bad I went +3 on the last 2 holes or else I could've had my best score ever there (-1 is my best). Also played Twin Creek Black course earlier in the day and had a rough go at it. Hit some amazing putts by my standards, and still threw +5 by the time it was all said and done.

Just got back from my round. I threw my first triple bogey in probably a year, and that ruined it all. But, we had a really good laugh out of it. It was actually a fun round, which made it all worth while.

Played my first post surgery solo round from the white tees at Joseph Davis State Park. Played from the whites only once before but it was best shot and unscored. Shot +4. Not bad, not great, but I made all 27 and my arm didn't fall off, doesn't feel like I reinjured anything. 3 double bogeys hurt but the distance is coming back. Still taking baby steps.

woke up, bleary eyed and hungover, drove to the course, threw one drive into a tree and decided that i should probably go get some coffee and hash browns at the waffle house instead

Nice video guys! :clap: & great shot on 5!! :hfive:

Make sure somebody adds this to the course videos for Mason...

Personally, I dragged my way through a very rainy tourney in Columbus, but had one highlight in the second round. I looked at my putt (on hole 10 at the Players DGC), and commented to my card, "you guys remember that commercial with Michel Jordan and Larry Bird that ended with '...nothing but net!'... well, this shot is: into the wind, directly at the lake, split the tree gap, nothing but chains..." and I promptly sank my best 40 footer of the day. Keeps you coming back despite playing poorly the rest of the way!

Played 3 new courses today. A 7,9 and 18 holer. And on the 18 holer I shot my first ever negative score on 18 hole course. So I feel pretty good.

i threw pretty well. a 986 followed by a 982 at the ill. state champs to take 4th in advanced. i did leave a few out there with a few missed dinkers:doh: but a great day all around followed by a keg for the whole field! :hfive:

Did alright yesterday. ..shot -2 at Richmond Hill in Asheville.

4 Birdies and 2 Bogeys. Both of the bogeys came from stupid roll aways!

Played four new nine hole courses today on a mini road trip . Played all pretty well (except for the course in LeRoy, IL which is where disc golf players go to die).

Shot +3 first round, -9 the second to win the tournament by one! And shot my best round on my home course by 4 strokes! Awesome day

Played it forward on Sunday. Best shot from the reds with the wife. Shot a frustrating -6. Frustrating because we played at mid afternoon. The Dizzle was packed. Fortunately you can usually play safari golf and avoid the large groups or slow groups and still get in the whole 27. Not yesterday. :mad:

Mixed feelings about the crowds really. People want the sport to explode into the mainstream. Looks like we've just about arrived here. Unfortunately far too many of those folks don't have a clue about etiquette. I could go off on a rant about a couple guys, but I won't.

Point is, never again. Never play JD on a nice weekend midday. We did manage to play 16 of the 27. And except for a couple of holes where the etiquette thing interrupted our mojo we did shoot 6 down. No bogeys and we did play the longest holes on the course.

Played an OK round sunday, pretty much on my average. The nice thing was that it looked like it was about to rain the whole round but never did. Because of the weather the course was completely empty. I was playing solo, and had a great time not having to constantly play through larger groups. Luckily the weather held.

Played 4 of the worst rounds of my life this weekend at the CCO, including my lowest rated round yet for my lowest finish of the season, and I loved every minute of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.