• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So, how did you play today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very happy with how I played today. Set a personal best at Hudson Mills Monster: 73 from the shorts, hit 5 birdies. Shot 71 on the Original, hitting 7 birdies and played the final 4 holes well after sunset (LED's are a wonderful invention). I don't think playing in the dark cost me more than a stroke.

Felt like I was throwing pretty well, which led to playing a bit more aggressively, so a few tee shots got away from me and cost me some strokes, but I also made a few really nice recoveries.

Last edited:
I only had one hour before needing to pick up the children, so I headed for a quick round at the Air Zoo. BZZZT! They were pulling baskets for this weekend's balloon show, so I booked it down to Vicksburg and played a quick round of the shorts...and had a fantastic round (for me). The Rocs, Buzzzes and Stingrays were landing in the fairway, and the putting felt good for the most part. If I wouldn't have doubled #12, I would've been five down for the round...

I only had one hour before needing to pick up the children, so I headed for a quick round at the Air Zoo. BZZZT! They were pulling baskets for this weekend's balloon show, so I booked it down to Vicksburg and played a quick round of the shorts...and had a fantastic round (for me). The Rocs, Buzzzes and Stingrays were landing in the fairway, and the putting felt good for the most part. If I wouldn't have doubled #12, I would've been five down for the round...

How dare you, sir.

How dare you.

I SAID "GOOD DAY!"

:p

Felt good. One of those rounds where discs were flying where I was aiming and only missed one putt. Tried out the new glow Wizard in preparation for glow season. It feels good in the hand, softer than my other glow wizard, but i'm dubious about the "glows for 12 hours " claim.

Played in my first tournament since starting to play a month or so back. It was a single disc tournament at Crestmont Park. I played with my Atlas all day. Finished in 3rd place in the novice. I started in the am division and they divided the am division in half after the first round and made a novice division. My first round put me in the novice division. Fought back the 2nd round to shoot a personal best on this course (+2). Was pretty happy with that considering it was only with one disc and I was shooting in the +3/4/5 range with my full bag.

3 solo rounds. Shot ok...nothing special. Need to get my short game in order for the ace race in a couple weeks.

Just snuck in a quick round at the local course in between parenting duties. 25 mph headwinds most of the time really helped me work on my hyzer flips.

Nah. Throwing solo and nursing a solid hangover, I just stayed local and got to the course before the traffic hit.

OK, cool. I know I messaged you early that I was bailing, but I almost risked divorce to head to Crystal Lake around 8:30 this morning to play a round. :D

Well, I crushed the field in MA2 of the Korean National Championships to come roaring back from a dismal three way tie for seventh to finish 2nd. I only lost by one throw, which was highly questionable, but with the language barrier and Koreas culture, I felt it best to take my medicene and just know I should have played much better YESTERDAY. Had ai done that, I wouldnt have had to worry about making up so much ground today.

Considering it was pouring rain and about 45 degrees for the whole round, I thought I played very well.

Played WI tour Finale, won advanced in a 3 way play off, on new temp holes, in the rain...was the most fun I've had on the course in a loooong time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts