• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So, how did you play today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, I threw a 50 from the long tees to short pins at Ditto Farms in Hagerstown. Par is listed at a generous 61. Regardless of par, I was very pleased with my play. :thmbup:

I started playing the long tees to long baskets and didn't get to finish my round. I'm going back out today to play some more and will finish the round. Unfortunately, the course was getting back at me for my good round and my final score is not going to be pretty from longs to longs. :sick:

throwing well, scores are not reflecting it, putting is pretty bad atm.

garbage. my short driving and approach game were on point but i just couldn't put my nuts on a drive without completely screwing it up. i couldn't putt either; for some reason when i get out on the course i change my stance and depth to which i draw my putt back before i release. i figured it out on my own after everyone else i was playing with left, but it was nice to at least get it hammered down.

excellently, the Saint was reading my mind and all the pads were clean for the first time since fall. I beat my buddy (of equal skill) by 13 strokes over 27 holes. hit metal on 3 baskets, one of which I rarely even birdie. good day.

If I hadn't exploded on one hole I would have been -1 at Pratt where I'm usually 5-7 over. I want hitting drives and getting tree love everywhere. Hopefully it's a sign that things are coming together.

I had a Happy Gilmore day. Had great drives most of the time, yet my putting could not have been any worse. Might as well have been throwing bricks at the basket.

Today I shot a 48 at Shillito Park. It was a pretty good day it was only 3 shots off of my best ever there. I was able sink a couple of good putts while also working on a few form changes in my driving. So all in all it was a pretty great round, got a lot accomplished and it was just nice to be able to go outside and play.

Yesterday, I threw a 50 from the long tees to short pins at Ditto Farms in Hagerstown. Par is listed at a generous 61. Regardless of par, I was very pleased with my play. :thmbup:

I started playing the long tees to long baskets and didn't get to finish my round. I'm going back out today to play some more and will finish the round. Unfortunately, the course was getting back at me for my good round and my final score is not going to be pretty from longs to longs. :sick:

Well, I was right. After completing the three remaining holes from long to long I ended up with a 71 today. To look at it on the bright side, that will give me a relatively high baseline score to improve upon. :p

And then I played from the long tees to short baskets again today. I felt like I was playing poorly today. I was inconsistent off of the tee. I made some great upshots to save par on a couple holes. Plus I hit a 55-60' putt to birdie another hole that's well out of my normal range. Sadly, I missed 4 putts from inside the circle and another one from 35'.

At the end of the day, I threw a 54. So actually, it wasn't bad at all. I just don't like being that inconsistent. I guess that I should be thankful that I have high expectations for my game.

I out drove and birdied more than everyone. And still lost by 8 strokes (from the leader)… terrible, terrible day. thanks for asking… :(

Shot great rounds at 2 pdga tournaments over the weekend. Took 3rd in advanced on Saturday and won advanced today. Bonus was shooting over 1000 rated round today. Not bad for a 900 rated player who's been playing less than 2 years :D

I played at Bijou Park in South Lake Tahoe today. I was up there to get my 3 year old son on skis for the first time and wasn't expecting to play DG. While he was in ski school, I went to the local sporting goods shop. They only had aviars and aeros in stock so I bought one of each and headed to the park. Finished a surprising -2 by throwing the aero straight 300-350 off the tee and banging chains and saving more than a few pars with the aviar. Really fun course and a reminder that the oldest mold in the game is still an amazing disc.

Played Leigh Farms for the first time since it re-opened. Got an Ace on Rec #2. Birdied advanced 15 & 16 (parked 15). Also, hit an 150' approach. Awesome day! Great round.

I went to Ann Mo with a bag that had no drivers at all. I had my putters, buzzzes, truths, makos, a suspect and an M1 and shot a one down!!! one bogey (went OB) and two birds. I think the beautiful weather and keeping it inbounds helped me drive down the score. I was pumping my buzzzes out to 300'-320' on ropes. Felt good. I found truths are definitely less stable than my fave esp buzzzes.
I was feeling good so I went to JD and shot a 2 down the first round and a 6 down the second round. I have never birdied 6 out of 9 holes before. I am feeling good and ready for my trip to Phoenix and Flagstaff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts