• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So if you had a Disc Golf shopping spree....

If I exclude some of the shipping costs to Canada, my last two most recent DG purchases (still en route) total around $100 -

2 170 soft eclipse anodes
1 169 neutron amp
1 175 neutron tangent
1 170 VIP underworld
1 175 Roc3

gave this shopping spree thing a try.. little over $100 my bad.
gonna be a fun week of deliveries, from 3 different places.

175 green first run vector

174 soft neutron ion
171 soft neutron ion

174 pink updated shock
178 blue eclipse anode
172 blue tangent

2 zero hard pures
2 echo star teebirds
1 biofuzion tresspass
1 hot pink new shock
1 kc pro roc

Might be a little over 100 bucks...

Roc3
Icon Clutch
Pinnacle Rival
Crystal Comet
Champion Teebird - New Jolly Plastic
QOLF
Pro Pig

Just did it a few weeks ago. DD mystery box and a handful of XS misprints. Ended up with a few really nice, usable discs from the lot.

165 lace (med)
170 lace (med)
170-172 ibex (firm) x2
Zero line pure max weight
Either a max weight ridge or another summit

I'm a little partial to vibram

Tough to answer because I have everything I NEED and most of what I want. The only things I still look for are my main discs in my particular color or dye. Usually, however, if I am compelled to buy something, because it is impossible for me to not walk in there and buy something when it is not my day to work there, I reach for something new to try. So, compiling a list of what I would buy is very dependent on what is new and or what looks shiny.

I would probably go for:

Dyed Predators
Dyed TeeBirds
Dyed Leopards
Pinnacle Rampages
Neutron Ions and Tangents in Neon Yellow
Z Nebulas

With $100 I would get as many X-Comets as possible in the same weight and color.
I need some field practice.

$100....
I would get 2 Crystal Z zones and 2 DGA Breakers to try out. Then I would get a light S-Line Jackal and a ultra light river is available. If not, maybe a pair of PD's to test.

I would try an all MVP bag. Probably each of the fairway drivers, Tangent, Axis, and Vector. That would probably be $100.

This thread really illustrates my problem. An hundo at DD? I call that Monday. I dropped $90 yesterday on just Renegades. Totally worth it though those jet black biofuzions with red and gold stamps....delicious.

If you're buying I'll take another hundred bucks and probably get a Commander bag and straps. A friend who is so old school he was still rocking a ten year old gateway back and very first backpack straps got one yesterday. He loves it. I loved it. I could fit about ten discs and a six pack along with a few putters and all my small items.

A Swedish misprint pack. From the sounds of it, they let you hand pick them to a degree...

Mine would include Escapes, Pures, Stags, Suspects and Halos

Spending spree

I would use half of it for getting some "depth" on my current loves and the other half on discs I have been eye balling, but haven't bought yet.

I would get:
Things I already have
Star plastic Katana (168 g) 16.00

Lace X-Link Medium (169 g) 18.00

Buzzz Elite-Z (175 g) 14.00

Discs that I want to try

A Blunt Gumbputt (175 g) 13.00

An MVP Volt (171 g) 19.00

Soft Ibex X-Link (160 g) 18.00

A mini or two since I'm at 98 bucks.