• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

yesterday at SC Doubles.. Our group stopped so we could watch you and the Cunninghams throw on 18.. wondering what you threw for the crazy tree gap shot off the box? Was well worth the wait to watch :thmbup:

We will hopefully be getting custom stamp Philly Open CryZtal Comets and Drones the weekend of April 6-7. I'll try to snag a few....

the dayglo-ish yellow comet you have been throwing on the recent videos.. that just an opaque stock elite-z? just curious.. looking forward to seeing you guys out at SC Doubles this weekend.. looking like sunny and 70's :thmbup:

Its a stock one, just like 4 years old

do you throw comets into headwinds for a specific shot if so why and what release angle.

I dont throw them inheadwinds too much. It has to be a specific type of stand up shot or a big turn over that the wind will help. Tend to throw these withthe nose up

yesterday at SC Doubles.. Our group stopped so we could watch you and the Cunninghams throw on 18.. wondering what you threw for the crazy tree gap shot off the box? Was well worth the wait to watch :thmbup:

Im glad i told everyone the crazy line i was trying before i threw it! No one would have believed i was trying that line otherwise. It was a dga sp hurricane

Hell, i'm excited to get mine in soon as well! :) i'm glad people are ordering them

Final assembly began today on the MJ sig bag. This time next week it will be finished and they will be shipped to us so we can send em to MJ and his supporters that ordered his bag. Purple/Black w/ pink screen printing. Navy zippers, tie dye zipper pulls and purple zipper ends. It's gonna be a pretty sick bag. We only have one left is anyone is interested.

Final assembly began today on the MJ sig bag. This time next week it will be finished and they will be shipped to us so we can send em to MJ and his supporters that ordered his bag. Purple/Black w/ pink screen printing. Navy zippers, tie dye zipper pulls and purple zipper ends. It's gonna be a pretty sick bag. We only have one left is anyone is interested.

Just ordered the last one. Just wanted to say thanks to kilgus and I'm glad I can support you too in the process. Best of luck to you for the remainder of this season and the seasons to come.

BTW, I've been slowly working on my backhand and I must say that I absolutely love my comets now. Hated them before, too finicky for my FH. But since I've switched to more of a 50/50 BH/FH game, the comets have been working very well with both throwing styles.

Im glad i told everyone the crazy line i was trying before i threw it! No one would have believed i was trying that line otherwise. It was a dga sp hurricane

:eek: .. wow.. yeah thats insane buddy i heard you say it when i was standing there.. i saw where you guys were throwing your second shots and thats some kind shot out of the box :thmbup:.. thanks for showing me the route.. now if i can just learn to throw it :eek:

Does that mean you made it into the open from the tee shot? Backhand? Haven't seen many people attempt that fully, let alone hit it. :hfive:

Does that mean you made it into the open from the tee shot? Backhand? Haven't seen many people attempt that fully, let alone hit it. :hfive:

yupp he killed it dude.. went through the tiny lil gap on the right.. couldnt believe it.. have never even dreamed about trying to hit that line lol :eek:

Latest posts