• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Gospel of the PD

booter said:
right on. Well try a rush! Uve seen me get some good annys out of it. But like I said,itll be more of which you like the feel of compared to the ppd

yeah I will see what ZAM has on Friday. Just a heads up in case you haven't heard...Double buy-backs at disc nation this weekend. Also looks like Moody is doing a clinic this sat on approach shots, and distance driving next sat

zj1002 said:
I know what both discs do. I need the Orc for low ceiling shots. I am pretty sure PIAS had a shat load last time I went, I just decided not to buy them.

I'm just throwing it out there:

I hate you guys. And your PIAS stock. And your taste for the finer discs in life. And... yea.

lol @ trey. It is kinda nice having 3 PIAS,discnation and wannaplaydg :)

zj. I got the email about the double amount deal dn has goin. They're limiting 10 discs a persn this time lol. Last time I took in like 20.
but I'm all dried out for used crap I need to get rid of. . It would be nice to go to that linic with moody. That dude is a puttin and approaching machine.

I am now a believer!!! I just got a 170 S-PD and after a couple tosses in the back yard i am believing all of the hype. It was doing straight line drives, or big D lines

I got 4 new 171 PDs with the new non-freak stamp and they are nice. Not as understable as the freak stamped ones and not as stable as the first runs. It's a nice blend of stabilities. It might help that they got handpicked from innova east for me.

Frank Delicious said:
I got 4 new 171 PDs with the new non-freak stamp and they are nice. Not as understable as the freak stamped ones and not as stable as the first runs. It's a nice blend of stabilities. It might help that they got handpicked from innova east for me.

are these P plastic?

Frank Delicious said:

Hehe,

Norris didn't just hand pick them for you 8) Did you pick any of the day glow yellows up? I didn't touch em, they didn't feel good to me. The whites though were $$$ those were the only ones I got too.

Trey133 said:
Frank Delicious said:

Hehe,

Norris didn't just hand pick them for you 8) Did you pick any of the day glow yellows up? I didn't touch em, they didn't feel good to me. The whites though were $$$ those were the only ones I got too.

Got two whites and two neon yellows. They don't feel that different to me and they seem to fly the same.

Trey133 said:
Respect.

When are we getting that round in together?

The 7th right? Aren't you coming in to town for the DGCR UNC/Leigh Farm thing?
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11478&page=38

Has anybody else feel like the P gets a little squirrelly when it starts to get a little beat? I feel like I have to hit the perfect hyzer in order for it to flip flat. I feel like the P is more like a champ RoadRunner than Teebird.

I was putting my eagles out as far as the P PDs today. Does the S PD come back out of a turn like an Eagle?

dgdave said:
I've had the same p in my bag for about a year now and I don't find it squirrelly at all

"Squirrelly" made be a misnomer, but I'm kinda of finding it hard to gauge it as it's starting to get more beat. I'll power up on it and it will turn. When it was new I was able to put it out around 380 feet straight. Now when I try the same shot and it will turn and follow the anhyzer line all the way to the ground or it behave as normal. Maybe it's me, but I feel like it's harder to dial in when compared to other discs like the eagle when beat. Granted, it isn't as stable as the eagle. At least not in the P. That's why I need to try the S.

I am not crazy about the stiff PPD's. I don't like the grip on them. i Have 2 red ones that are labeled 175 that are stiff as a board. One is lightly used ( few minor scuffs but still flies like new ) and the other is field tested only (like new ). Both have my name and number on them. I am willing to trade for some soft grippy PPD's or maybe something else.