• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2021 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

The Discraft Archer is stupid flippy, but even that is more useful to me than the Aerobie Arrow. The Arrow has an insanely strange rim, but only benefit to it is that it is a putter that literally cannot roll away.

If I'm forced to put one in my bag, definitely the Archer.

Paging Casey!

Trace was too flippy to replace my Wraiths. I couldn't trust it.

They can be, but there are plenty of more OS Traces out there. I have also thrown a couple of Wraiths that were more OS than most Destroyers. I'll give the Trace .5 less HSS on average, but it's pretty close for me.

Austin Hannum tweeted out he is leaving Discraft.

Last edited:
So im gonna be throwing brodie tour series z forces?

If I can throw a Bro-D Roach and Zone, you can throw a Bro-D Force. The boy has good taste in discs, though the Force is too much disc for me.

This sound about right?

"leaving sponsor" means fired or no new contract offered.

"changing sponsor" means turned down lower offer and is now looking for a better deal elsewhere.

The Discraft Archer is stupid flippy, but even that is more useful to me than the Aerobie Arrow. The Arrow has an insanely strange rim, but only benefit to it is that it is a putter that literally cannot roll away.

If I'm forced to put one in my bag, definitely the Archer.

Others use the Archer, DGN on YouTube used one until he found and bought out 20 Gobi in its last final run at the weights he wants.

Austin Hannum Changing Sponsors, Leaving Discraft:
https://discgolf.ultiworld.com/livewire/austin-hannum-changing-sponsors-leaving-discraft/

Doesn't "leaving" just mean they wouldn't accept a lower valued deal with their current sponsor?

DD has a announced 2 new sponsorships of less than 1000 rated players. Guessing they're going to continue to focus on social media marketing instead of getting marquee players.

And putting YouTube Commercials up for everyone who is watching a video.

Latest posts