• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Two new courses in Carmel, IN this summer!

Very Soon!

The baskets arrived today at Carmel Parks for the new 9-hole course at Lawrence Inlow. We should have them in the ground sometime this week or next. :thmbup: Standby!

The carmel course at the church is nice, a little short, but we were throwing from the red tees.

Also, weird question, but did anyone find a black Meister brand watch at the church course over the weekend? Thanks.

You may want to check with the maint. Crew about the watch, or go to the cafe.

Yes, it's true!

Out the last two days doing installation of the new course at Lawrence Inlow Park. WTF, who left the oven door open?!? But major progress has been made; five of the 9 tee-pads are poured, as are all of the sign posts and basket sleeves. We will pour the other 4 tee-pads on Monday. Will hang the baskets, probably Tuesday. Signs are due soon, but the course is very easy to follow and we will put temp numbers on the posts. :thmbup:

The course at Hazel Landing is officially on hold. Not cancelled, on hold. The problem is that the city tried to wrangle $2.5 Mil out of the Parks Dept budget to fund operations of their new Palladium..... But, the Parks Dept is fighting it, so the issue is not yet settled. Stand by..... :\

Almost there....

:D All concrete tee-pads are done (pouring on Sat. with 105' temps was fun!) and back-filled, all sign posts and sleeves are in. Waiting on locks-keys to hang the baskets. Houck Gold signs should be here in 1-2 weeks.

I may be up there @ Dillon for doubles Saturday. i'll sign up for the Ace Race. Then swing by Inlow and check it out if it's ready.

Sorry, No Doubles this week. We have our monthly Am tourney. You can play in that if you want. Check out our site Thehdgu.com for updated league info. You can sign-up/pay for the ace race any time I have the moblie pro shop open. The Saturday league should happen next week, the 21st.

Last edited:
UPDATE!!!!
Lawrence Inlow is NOT ready for play yet! the park is waiting for the teesigns to arrive before installing the baskets, i suppose. i walked it yesterday. it will be ready soon, but not yet.
Sorry for the false alarm.

baskets first

The Carmel Parks Dept says they will have locks for the baskets "this week". Signs should be ready in 1-2 weeks. We will also do some chipping and mulching on the holes in the woods, in late July. :|

FINALLY!!

The locks came in and the baskets are up!! UPS says that the tee-signs will be here by Thursday night. :clap:

Signs too

The locks came in and the baskets are up!! UPS says that the tee-signs will be here by Thursday night. :clap:

The tee-signs came in today and are up on the course. It is now fully playable. Enjoy! :clap:

A tale of two courses....

Lawrence Inlow is up and running and looking great! It probably is on track to produce a record number of aces in the first year of operation! We are working on getting the course ADA certified. :)

Hazel Landing is still on hold due to budgetary issues. The course is still approved, just not funded. Waiting for some local politics to play out. It could happen this fall or maybe next spring.. :\

Latest posts