• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Understable midrange needed

I HATE putters. I HATE the feeling. I just can't deal with them.

I am actually using my old XD in that slot right now with limited results. I just really really really need to learn a forehand.

175 gummy Star Skeeter. Trust me.

DX Cobra. Beats in quickly. I use a max wt for shots up to 200, with zero fade in the end. For over 200, I use a Glide with a bit of a hyzer flip. Money.

Maybe. My lost R-Pro Skeeter would either be straight or crash and burn. Stupid temperamental disc.

I've heard that Skeeters are very different across plastics though

Since I decided to stick to beating the DX, I ended up getting a R-Pro Roc that is as flat as a pancake instead of the Ontario. Like Garublador suggested Im just gonna force the DX on anhy lines til it beats in. Thanks all for your input!

Since I decided to stick to beating the DX, I ended up getting a R-Pro Roc that is as flat as a pancake instead of the Ontario. Like Garublador suggested Im just gonna force the DX on anhy lines til it beats in. Thanks all for your input!

The Ontario would have been a better bet.....R-Pro is Junkfood.

Maybe. My lost R-Pro Skeeter would either be straight or crash and burn. Stupid temperamental disc.

I've heard that Skeeters are very different across plastics though
Scooty said:
.....R-Pro is Junkfood

Like I said, 175 gummy Star Skeeter.

Hell, I'll trade you one. It's blue. :D

I use a Squall for longer anny shots or a Fuse for shorter on BH. Or I FH an Aftershock, hyzer if needed. Getting a reasonable FH in your bag would be tons more valuable than a disc. Took me just a few weeks to get a remotely usable FH, and even a wimpy FH opens up a big bucket of fun.

Yup. The Meteorite is the source of the light.

Latest posts