• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC - Actual Tournament...

You only have one eye?!?!?

McBeth finishes with a triple on 18, to go in the clubhouse at -3 for the day, +1 through the first three days. Looks like the weather helped him and his "injury".

updated -- that score was changed to a 6 (double) but a -2 for the day, +2 overall

This points out the potential problem with this event. You've got this wonderful horse race going that is exciting as all get out, and in one hole it's wiped clean away.

On 18, now sitting 5 strokes back in 4th, Eagle throws two OB's off the tee (the second was a provisional), hoping to get a spotter to say the first throw did in fact cross inbounds somewhere, ... but I don't know...

Sure I do. I've seen with my one eyes Paul McBeth's playing disc golf with a back injury for a year and half. And basketball, and baseball, and...

So playing a casual pick up game is the same as competing on an elite level in disc golf?

I don't think you understand how back injuries work.

Not in a wheelchair=Not injured, I guess.

That doesn't make sense though. 1 Eagle, 5 birdies, 1 bogey and one double should be -4 for the day

yeah. something's awry there. Maybe live scoring "ain't so live"

So playing a casual pick up game is the same as competing on an elite level in disc golf?

I don't think you understand how back injuries work.

Clearly I don't.

updated -- that score was changed to a 6 (double) but a -2 for the day, +2 overall

Paul had 5 birdies, 1 eagle, 1 bogey, and 1 double bogey on the day. Seems like he should be -4 on the day and E overall. :confused:

Edit: Hyzer Ale beat me to it!

FINAL:

Koling -17
Wysocki & Locastro -13
McMahon & Johansen -8

(I think -- unofficial)

If you hover over his score it says "penalty 2". Maybe added his score wrong?

Talk about adding insult to injury.

That must be it. I added the actual numbers of the holes and it totals to 62; but he has a 64 listed as the official score.

Also, I was certain I heard Avery say Ricky had gotten a 3 on hole 18, but it's showing a 4. So Jerm is at -17, Nikko at -13, Rick ay -12, MJ at -8 (Lead Card tomorrow) ... Eagle at -8 will be on the chase.

Are they actually going to play tomorrow? Isn't there a little storm coming?