• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC Live Today

nature boy is definantly providing the best coverage right now, if only he was just following the lead cards

Dont know, just relaying what he said. he has been out of it for awhile now and I would be willing to bet the PDGA hasnt forgot all that money. So I bet they wont be sanctioned

They got paid, just not out of his pocket.

Crump does all of the clash videos too. If you havent seen those check em out, bad ass golf and good commentary as well

there format should be billy on the lead card, then cutting to commentary by the host and updates on other holes it would work very well i think

They got paid, just not out of his pocket.

Well I know there is still tons of us that didnt get paid out from pecan park a couple of years ago from that dip$hit Rick Banister and the PDGA said that he couldnt run anything till he makes that right, so mace will have to make it right I would think.

Does you video freeze sometimes? The audio is usually good but the video tends to freeze.

Iowans arent doing so hot, leader is shooting even. Tanner Duncan and Adam olsen coming back next round!

Ive been watching but did I miss the trivia answer

Was that Brad williams that doinked that putt

Is it just me or is the eastern time zone only one hour ahead of central? Are they playing in the Atlantic Ocean?