• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC Live Today

I couldn't watch today, but can now, but they say there is nothing to view yet. Todays event will be archived and available tomorrow. Oh well, hope it works tomorrow.

Most streaming at my work is blocked so I didn't even attempt to watch it but reading this thread was probably far more entertaining than the stream! I was LMAO!

I've actually had more fun looking at the leaderboard. The different colors really help make you see how people's rounds went, and which holes are chewing people up. Hole 10 has been quite a score separator with everything from a 2 to a 9 on it.

geez, matt orum took a 9 on 3 and still shot -3, i bet he wished he could have that back, otherwise he would be in the top 5 for sure

The Day One "I Got Beat By a Girl!" club so far. (well...she IS a 3 time world champion): :D

Juliana Korver, the first woman to compete in the USDGC, was so dominant at that time that her then husband used to respond to all the reports of pros getting beaten by her with, "Welcome to my world."

I'd hate to be the dude who qualified on Monday with a 65 and score an 85 today.

I wouldn't hate to be him. He's in the USDGC and earned his way in! That's more than a lot of really good players can say. That can never be taken away from him.

It happened 3 years ago too with a 937 rated player (Chris Kilgus) qualifying on Monday and then shooting 75, 98, 85.

The person who is doing the hating on himself is the guy who got beat out on Monday by a once-in-a-lifetime round by a much lower rated player.

I'm honestly curious as to who this Dave Greenwell guy is? Any idea? He shot a 931 over par. Some sort of "celebrity" player?

/no sarcasm. Just honest curiosity.

I'm honestly curious as to who this Dave Greenwell guy is? Any idea? He shot a 931 over par. Some sort of "celebrity" player?

/no sarcasm. Just honest curiosity.

lol. when players get 999 on each hole it means they had to quit playing during the round.

Dave Greenwell is on Innova's Team Champion Masters

Last edited:
Gotcha. That would have been my guess. Didn't get to edit my post in time to add that...haha!

Yeah, I just caught up with the rest of this thread that I missed since yesterday. Note to self- next time, read thread before posting...

Thanks for the info, Chase/scottyb

Last edited:
hey Scarp.... You are the last one to point out who lost to Val. Hell man you have been playing twice as long as my wife and I would put money down that she would beat you. Girls can play this game.

I wouldn't hate to be him. He's in the USDGC and earned his way in! That's more than a lot of really good players can say. That can never be taken away from him.

It happened 3 years ago too with a 937 rated player (Chris Kilgus) qualifying on Monday and then shooting 75, 98, 85.

The person who is doing the hating on himself is the guy who got beat out on Monday by a once-in-a-lifetime round by a much lower rated player.

I have to hand it to him. He knew when to bring his A+++ game.