• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC Live Today

No no, they are just going to commercial:)

Am I the only one enjoying a huge lag

....this is like watching two dead flies f$#k. somebody needs to step up and school the PDGA about PR, hype, presentation, and how to make this sport appear interesting to non-players.

It completely reminds of me of early coverage of skateboarding in the 70's...right before the Zephyr team blew the lid off the joint.

Props for Rand Eberhard from the commentators... Well deserved.

Local GA boys are representing!

It's too bad Greenwell had to DNF yesterday, but he's doing a good job announcing.

So for those of us benighted souls who cannot view the glorious spectacle online (because of WEBnonSENSE or whatever blocking software is in use), are yesterday's scores posted anywhere?

Sounds like Billy alluded that Nate might be switching over to Innova here in the upcoming months.

Thats what I was thinking too and have heard that from some sources for a little while

Sounds like Billy alluded that Nate might be switching over to Innova here in the upcoming months.

Yeah I caught him alluding to "big changes in Nate's life"

It seems natural to make the assumption that he's changing sponsors. He's been throwing Discraft all his life though so if thats the change then I'm a bit surprised.

Yeah I caught him alluding to "big changes in Nate's life"

It seems natural to make the assumption that he's changing sponsors. He's been throwing Discraft all his life though so if thats the change then I'm a bit surprised.

I just figured it was big changes in his personal life... who knows. That would be a big kick in the ace to discraft tho.