• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC/WNC Live Streaming Packages

Will you be buying a live stream package for this event?

• Total voters
Yeah the basket is outdated too. That's why they add raised baskets and ropes everywhere. It just artificially raises scores, hence "artificial" OB. The tournament could be so much better with a smaller target and just natural OB.

There is no "natural" OB. Water and other hazards are casual by default, you need to artificially designate them as OB.

It would be pretty hard for a one off event to have a yearly fee...

Yeah, I certainly understand that..... but that is my thinking..... if the Tour had a yearly fee to watch all events online I'd pay up to sixty bucks...

For a single event, I doubt I would go over ten bucks.

Yeah, I certainly understand that..... but that is my thinking..... if the Tour had a yearly fee to watch all events online I'd pay up to sixty bucks...

For a single event, I doubt I would go over ten bucks.

DGPT does have a yearly fee to watch all of their events... but USDGC isn't part of the DGPT. It's ran by a manufacturer, Innova. DGPT is a separate business owned by an individual.

Well after originally voting that I would not pay, I just forked over the $30. I basically paid for the post round coverage since I cannot watch live. Bonus - it seems the package enables you to watch the live coverage until 10/26.
I haven't been to the movie theaters in years, so I guess I can justify this in my entertainment budget.

Well after originally voting that I would not pay, I just forked over the $30. I basically paid for the post round coverage since I cannot watch live. Bonus - it seems the package enables you to watch the live coverage until 10/26.
I haven't been to the movie theaters in years, so I guess I can justify this in my entertainment budget.
Regal Cinemas announced they are closing all theaters indefinitely so online entertainment will continue to be where it's at.

Sad group of trolls here. They hate old people and make fun of people with Alzheimer's.

Not me, I'm convinced you sniff industrial strength glue like Charlie in Its Always Sunny....

Also did you see Anthon disagrees with you and is getting the tattoo covered? Guess the mighty dollar outweighed his and you shared "principles"....

Edit- oh and as always, can we get an update on where we are with your course that most of us won't be allowed to play?

Not me, I'm convinced you sniff industrial strength glue like Charlie in Its Always Sunny....

Also did you see Anthon disagrees with you and is getting the tattoo covered? Guess the mighty dollar outweighed his and you shared "principles"....

Edit- oh and as always, can we get an update on where we are with your course that most of us won't be allowed to play?

Funny dude. It's quite the opposite. I don't believe in "skin color pride." I can be prideful of my ancestors and their accomplishments too without associating skin color into it. I also don't have a problem with someone that does. It's their choice but like I said, a rather silly thing to be prideful about. I guess you missed that part where I said it was silly.

I'm not building a course either. You really are completely whiffing on this one.

Soooo...how do I log in to my package and what time does the coverage start? The site is not very helpful.

Soooo...how do I log in to my package and what time does the coverage start? The site is not very helpful.

The only way i could get it to work was to click on the link from email. It took a few minutes before I received the email after ordering.

I tried using the terrible web browser on my tv...would load the USDGC page but the link to the ppv feed wouldn't load.

Right now I'm running it on my phone and using airplay to mirror it to my appletv. Works just fine, only concern I had would be if I went into another app if my browser would stop shooting it into my tv...works well in the background.

Don't worry, you will not be the only one.

So, was the first day of the live broadcast any good?
OMG it was amazing. Best $40 I've ever spent.

In all seriousness it was good. Clear picture and zero hiccups, and the commentary by Ian & Philo was mostly good as well. Nate Sexton was roaming the course and provided some commentary early in the round too, but then they either forgot about him or he had to leave.

They went off the air almost immediately after the feature card finished, so then I switched over to DG Network which was good too. Interviewed McBeth & Barela and showed Conrad's ring ceremony.

I would highly recommend not engaging with oldmandiscer on anything political. His posts in the politics forum show that that is a door you do not want to open.

How do I get to the live stream...I bought a pass, but I can't get to it...it tells me that next round will be tomorrow...

Latest posts