• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Waco Annual Charity Open presented by Dynamic Discs

thanks for posting this! I hope nothing pressing comes up at work tomorrow

Your attitude is all wrong. I hope nothing unimportant comes up during disc golf coverage, is where you need to be.

Oh no my attitude was spot on. Anything unimportant will not be thought about until a later time. Only something pressing would deter me from pretending to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, please make sure you vote for Feldberg for the feature card in the future. You do know who he is don't you? LOL!

I just read my post and realized my excessive sarcasm and behind the scenes knowledge doesn't translate well to the internet. Out of extreme respect for the Waco crew I will leave it at that.

I hear everyone that is seeing the course for the first time is very impressed. I hope the wooded holes work well with video. When course designer Joey Harrell showed me those woods and his hole ideas 15 years ago, I realized just how mean of a human being he can be. He bet me a steak dinner I couldn't shoot better than 54 and I have yet to collect. I know the holes are numbered differently for this years event but go watch last years Texas States videos. Bradley's 3 on 18 was a thing of beauty and Eagle himself told us that the 3 he got on 5 was "the best three ever". I thought we were going to send in a rescue group to get Eagle out of the woods and mud.

Jomez is filming correct? Awesome, can't wait.

SmashCutts... YES!

I will try and get a SmashCutt out as soon as possible after the event.

Yesterday Terry and I did a signal test. We found a few very small pockets of weak signal, in the heavily wooded areas. But overall the signal at the course is good enough for us to cover all the holes.

I'm not finding a link to live scoring. Anybody able to help?

Doh! Didn't think to just search UDisc, I was looking at the DGPT site. Thanks!

Mike Conlee-Bogey-free and zero OBs for the round...that's some nice golf.