• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What was the first disc you ever threw?

isnt great thinking about what you to the wonderfull game of disc golf.
and i cracked my stingray in the middle last dx i bought since sometimes we dont get the tree love we deserve

That's where I lost my beloved KC pro Roc.

We need to drain that frickin' lake. :D

heh, I hate riverside, but if you come play it with me I'll bring you a sandwich.

150 leo-shark-aviar, still have all 3, but the shark has Avery and Valarie's signatures on it because my youngest didn't have anything else with him that they could sign.

Champ Eagle Yellow (I thought it looked cool) Lost at rockburn, md in the weeds, still waiting for a call from the person who found it :-(
DX Leopard Orange Just lost it in december at City Park NOLA #11, went swimming to find it no dice, would love to hear back on this one but most of the gutter punks who swim don't call and will sell your discs
and a DX birdie, teal with rainbow stamp, was still throwing it until I got my hands on an original birdie which was a bit softer and I liked the feel of a bit more, still have it and would throw it again in a heart beat.

My first disc is a Cheetah that I got back in 2008. I got it because it had a Cheetah on it and thought it was cool haha. Hell it was even green so that wasn't the best choice but I still have it. It is beat to hell and back from hitting too many trees.

Dx valk... lost it first time playing Buckhorn in the pond... swore if I didn't make it over the pond I'd never play again.. didn't play again for another 8 months.

Riverside rules. I found so many discs there.

there are to many pound swimmers now, I've gone in like 4 times in the passed 3 years and never found anything but what i was looking for if even that.

DX Valkyrie (Wall-hanger now, displays my true favorite/signiture disc)
DX Aviar (girlfriends bag)
PRO D Hawk (in my community bag for friends)

there are to many pound swimmers now, I've gone in like 4 times in the passed 3 years and never found anything but what i was looking for if even that.

I was going in there in the mid 90's. People hardly put initials on discs back then. I wish I still had half the stuff I pulled out of there.

My buddi let me throw his dx eagle and i lost it ..
so then after that winter me and my dad bought 2 new disc ...
i bought a elite-x predator and my father bought a first run esp Surge ..

My oldest Disc to date .. that i own .. And curently throw ..
is my NightShift Gator Stamped "Star Boss" ~

Picture080-1.jpg

I picked up an orange dx wraith and a white dx polecat from the PIAS in Greenville, NC. I liked the stamps and needed discs to play the old ECU course. A damn shame I lost them both earlier this year during the same round at Buckhorn. Oh well, could always be worse.