• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] What's next on your MVP (or Axiom) wishlist?

Yes it can mike, but some people probably cant get it up to speed to utilize it properly. I actually got a 169g motion just to make sure I could get enough speed on it, after throwing someone else's and it dumped hard. I probably wouldn't use an FB clone, but I could see where some people would.

Last edited:
I might get flamed for this but I REALLLLLLLY want to see the Bro's take on a Teebird.
I know the Crave is close to a Teebird and the Clash is kinda like their Eagle but I still feel like there is one more mold to be produced in that speed class. I want a CraveOS basically. Something with a tick more HSS and a bit sharper fade. The Clash has too much turn out of the box from my limited experience and the Resistor won't hold a forced anny very long.

I might get flamed for this but I REALLLLLLLY want to see the Bro's take on a Teebird.
I know the Crave is close to a Teebird and the Clash is kinda like their Eagle but I still feel like there is one more mold to be produced in that speed class. I want a CraveOS basically. Something with a tick more HSS and a bit sharper fade. The Clash has too much turn out of the box from my limited experience and the Resistor won't hold a forced anny very long.

I never thought about it, but there could be a gap there. I'd say right now best bet is a lighter Resistor, and strap it to a chair and beat it senseless.

Maybe a new Servo. But it'll start turning some on you eventually, depending on how hard you're yanking it.

Volt, Servo and Crave cover all of the "teebird" lines IMO.

But not as well as the mold that they could produce between the Crave, Clash and Resistor :D

I'd like to see an OM with an X-wing notch on the leading edge. For some reason I have always been fond of molds with that style of notch.

the Crave is every bit a tbird in my experience and there isn't a straighter disc out on the market than a beat up new run volt. Id much rather see different speed and unique molds.

I want a CraveOS basically. Something with a tick more HSS and a bit sharper fade. The Clash has too much turn out of the box from my limited experience and the Resistor won't hold a forced anny very long.

I'd say the Servo is basically exactly this. I agree that the clash doesn't have enough HSS but why not the Servo? It has maybe even more HSS than a Crave and definitely more fade. Have you thrown one or are just not aware of its existence?

Maybe I just got a really beefy one, but after two years, my Volt is still more stable than a Teebird. I love my Volt, but I want something straighter in that class. Maybe the new Amps are already it, I haven't thrown one, but I think there's room for Axiom to pull it off just as well. An 8.5 speed with the flight of the Alias would be glorious.

I'd say the Servo is basically exactly this. I agree that the clash doesn't have enough HSS but why not the Servo? It has maybe even more HSS than a Crave and definitely more fade. Have you thrown one or are just not aware of its existence?

Servo definitely has less HSS than a Teebird. I think pre-Clash most people on here likened it more to an Eagle than a Teebird...I know I did, for sure. It'll turn.

Ok but I'd still say the Servo has at least as much HSS as the Crave. I guess there might be room for a less meathook-y Resistor which would be the Teebird? Teebird talk seems a little inconsistent because there seems to be quite a bit of difference between plastics, but I've never thrown one.

yeah i think its funny that people argue about discs not flying like teebirds when teebirds dont fly like teebirds. there is no teebird.

Ok but I'd still say the Servo has at least as much HSS as the Crave.

In my experience the Crave had much more HSS than the Servo. I found the Servo to be a line shaper on the order of the Stag or Eagle, with a healthy turn especially in the wind, whereas the Crave is much sturdier in all conditions and has much less lateral motion.

yeah i think its funny that people argue about discs not flying like teebirds when teebirds dont fly like teebirds. there is no teebird.

Teebird is actually a metaphysical concept created by Innova in which all drivers and no drivers equally exist in one spread out nebulous darkness of being and not being.

All discs are Teebirds.

No discs are Teebird.