• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's the most understable disc you regularly use?

Star Tern or GStar Valkryie for true turnovers when thrown flat. X Comet, ESP Meteor or Star Leopard for holding annies to the ground.

DX bar-stamp Wolf for stand still, hyzer release flicks targeting 250-275' anny to the ground lines. Great for getting out of a tight spot (my flick gets through tighter holes than my BH) or facing up a steep hill with minimum power requirement.

Distance - (Beat) Star Destroyer
Fairway - (Seasoned) Star Leopard
Mid - (Beat) KC Roc
Putter - (Beat) KC Aviar

If I tossed all of them at full power, my Destroyer would be the most under stable.

#3 for the Mongoose, although it's mostly a backhand roller disc for me at this point.

Currently my US mid is a X Comet and my "US" putter when I use one is an Anode.

Toss up between Stratus and Summit. Summit is probably a bit more understable.

As far as discs i use alot i dont carry anything too flippy any more but i do carry an optimizer for getting out of trouble which is useful for those short rollers or awkward putts from woods or turnover jump putts

167g TP Underworld that absolutely crushes with room to work and about 15' off the ground. My beat Opto River comes in second and I find it to be more workable right to left.

I regularly use a D-line Reef for tight wooded turning approaches, US putts around obstacles, and high turning stall drop shots over obstacles. It's the most US disc in my bag.