• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your plastic preference?

SteezeOG

Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi
Had a large group for a round today only one I haven't played with before. He's new to DG and in that "I suck cause of my equipment" stage of denial. He said DX plastic was "old" even on his new disc and he can't throw it well. Made me wonder how many prefer the base plastics. So what's your favorite?

I like elite z in the summer. FLX or goldline everywhere else.

I throw base plastic putters and mids for the most part, I usually have a pro and star version of my main drivers, and my overstable/utility discs I like in champ for durability.

Z/Champ, MVP. Would love to try out some DX, but I get to go to the store very little, and my practice field would eat them up. Anyway, next up is some more MVP, and try out some FLX and gateway.

I carry a mixture of plastics but have mostly premium plastics.
Base - Putter, Zone, need to replace my DX TeeBird so I'll add it too
Middle (Pro) - PD
Premium (Compares to Champion) - Wasp, Leopard, TeeBird, PD
Premium (Compares to ESP) - Zone, Comet, PD

I would have to say Opto is by far my favorite....its got grip, durability and sexiness.

Gold line would have to be my 2nd favorite.

I have a mixed bag of manufacturers, so...

Discraft - Elite X
Innova - Star, then Pro
Lat64 - Gold

Then my putters are base plastic.

DX for the price and my level of play.

This "special blend" the DGA Blowfly is made of is something else entirely.

I typically prefer Pro-type plastic for feel and enhanced durability.
I'll take star or ESP if I can get the feel I like.

Depends on the usage. Above all, I like Millennium for throwing on most courses. I like champ, ESP, Star and Sirius in the woods and on the rocks.

if i could only choose one it would be champion...prefer kc pro for mids

Latest posts