• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] When was this run of champion produced?

lenfantsuave

Bogey Member
Apologies if this is redundant to anything that has been posted before. Neither the search tool nor google revealed anything relevant to the time frame we should be working with here.

So, I picked up a couple champion eagles from the local shop last month. They're perfect. The champion is hard and stiff. It's opaque instead of clear and has more of a matte finish than glossy. If anyone is familiar with some of the older penned banshee runs from years ago, they feel and look exactly like that. They feel like old plastic. But here's the kicker…they're embossed.

The problem… I can't find any more outside of a few random listings on eBay. Someone with a good knowledge of Innova production of champion please help. When was this edition produced and where did these eagles get sent?

Attachments

• BEB97CD6-C74E-4B26-9AC8-96203C148096.jpg
    BEB97CD6-C74E-4B26-9AC8-96203C148096.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 81
  • 7E81A6D0-DF3E-4F86-AF48-8BAF43E09DF7.jpg
    7E81A6D0-DF3E-4F86-AF48-8BAF43E09DF7.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 96
The opaque Eagles are the ones I started with and absolutely loved.
They were straight with solid fade, but not beefy. Very dependable and felt great in the hand.
Unsure of the production dates, but I do know I was getting and throwing these guys starting around 2014-2015.

Thanks for the insight. I guess they must have just found a batch of them hiding in the last couple years and embossed them. They're great for my 350' arm. Great glide but you can still mash on them. I played a tourney recently with 20 mph winds. Threw these with a right to left headwind and they were still super predictable.

Latest posts