• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who else is excited for the latest Ridge Roller?

Aim for the chains.. Sounds good I will keep my updates on my facebook page thanks guys

No, you just need to give real updates. No one cares about "top secret epic" stuff.

How much does it weigh when full? How can it be broken down for travel in a car/plane? What will be the differences in Pro vs Reg models? Are you doing pre orders? What material is the bag made out of? Will there be any kind of warranty? How long does it take to assemble/disassemble and tools needed?

Last edited:
No, you just need to give real updates. No one cares about "top secret epic" stuff.

How much does it weigh when full? How can it be broken down for travel in a car/plane? What will be the differences in Pro vs Reg models? Are you doing pre orders? What material is the bag made out of? Will there be any kind of warranty? How long does it take to assemble/disassemble and tools needed?

^All of this.

And price. :D

Geeze guys, way to crap all over this thread. He doesn't have to give any updates at all. I don't do the Facebook thing so this is where I get my "updates" . Thx for ruining a thread where we were getting information and not just speculation. I'm sure he would have answered all those questions in time.
Again, thx for confirming your maturity levels.

What are you even talking about? Not doing FB then you should understand. I don't see much info here at all for carts which are in the hands of "top pros" already.

"we" are seriously interesting in buying one of these...?!

Geeze guys, way to crap all over this thread. He doesn't have to give any updates at all. I don't do the Facebook thing so this is where I get my "updates" . Thx for ruining a thread where we were getting information and not just speculation. I'm sure he would have answered all those questions in time.
Again, thx for confirming your maturity levels.

We're trying to get legitimate info on this thing.

I am definitely an interested buyer and would like to get as much info as possible.

Thanks for confirming your maturity level by publicly whining in an online forum...

:rolleyes:

What are you even talking about? Not doing FB then you should understand. I don't see much info here at all for carts which are in the hands of "top pros" already.

"we" are seriously interesting in buying one of these...?!

The guy already said he is a couple months from production. So would you rather he make empty promises or give misinformation ? He could just as easily not interact with DGCR at all, and you guys seem to be determined on making that happen. Yeah, I'm being a big cry baby.... I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. Your not getting the info you want, so you are making a fuss about it.

Go on... Keep trying to justify your stupidity

This product is being developed appropriately. Grow up DGCR. He didn't post a thread saying, oh Im going to have the best cart out there, give me your pre order money. One of us said, I'm excited to see how this new product turns out.
He isn't ready to sell them, hasn't even gotten his prototype yet. What if it is not as expected? Cost may go up if he needs to make adjustments. Why speculate?

I never liked any carts but any kind, but this looks like a legitimate cart that could revolutionize the way we carry our discs. Grip brought the backpack back to the mainstream and this cart looks like it could bring disc specific carts to the mainstream.

The guy already said he is a couple months from production. So would you rather he make empty promises or give misinformation ? He could just as easily not interact with DGCR at all, and you guys seem to be determined on making that happen. Yeah, I'm being a big cry baby.... I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. Your not getting the info you want, so you are making a fuss about it.

Go on... Keep trying to justify your stupidity

dawson_crying.jpg

Hey rocs8x9x , is there a way I can send you my email addy and get notified when these are available? I don't have a FB or tweeting but I want one of these as soon as they are ready to ship.

well hopefully as a business they set that up for you... :| and can maybe answer a few questions which any normal customer I assume would like to know.

Hey guys I will be updating my temp website I am using http://ridgeroller.simpl.com I will make a tab for production RR updates. I just received my first ballistic nylon bag and will posting some pics today 1 more bag on the way and I should have it ready. Thanks guys let Roll!!

You should include the seat height with each model. As a taller player this single thing is probably the most important when choosing a cart.

I'm definitely interested in one of these, since seeing a bunch used at Rollin Ridge with no troubles. Definitely give as much specs as you can possibly give on these. I was pretty uncertain about them until I actually saw them in person.