• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

World Record-Most Holes in 24 Hrs is now 1201!

anyone who questions why or the legitamacy of using a short open course isn't too bright. congrats on the record man.

Things that are tough to do: stay awake for 24 hours
Not sit down for 24 hours.
i can't imagine doing all of those miles and golf in one day. what hurt the most? your feet, your back, or your arm. i would imagine arm/legs felt like jelly and back soar as could be.

seems like having all putts be safe (especially in the wind) would be a big time saver. throw a 20 footer right at the base of the pin.

anyway... congrats on the record and you should also probably be checked into a mental institution.

Very impressive. My back would be screaming after six hours let alone 24! This record will be almost impossible to beat. Especially since most dgers are not physical specimens who have the cardio of a cheetah. :)

Very impressive. My back would be screaming after six hours let alone 24! This record will be almost impossible to beat. Especially since most dgers are not physical specimens who have the cardio of a cheetah. :)

I was thinking about my back, it might be a good idea to mix throwing styles and hands as much as possible. I still think this record is going to an belong to elite ultra marthoner in the end.

What about if a golf cart was used to break record?

I wonder if that would count? :)

I'm thinking what constitutes a "hole". What would stop you from setting up a temporary hole - 250 foot hole, tee box B right next to basket a, temporary basket B right next to tee pad A, and just go back and forth, back and forth...

anyone who questions why or the legitamacy of using a short open course isn't too bright. congrats on the record man.

Things that are tough to do: stay awake for 24 hours
Not sit down for 24 hours.
i can't imagine doing all of those miles and golf in one day. what hurt the most? your feet, your back, or your arm. i would imagine arm/legs felt like jelly and back soar as could be.

seems like having all putts be safe (especially in the wind) would be a big time saver. throw a 20 footer right at the base of the pin.

anyway... congrats on the record and you should also probably be checked into a mental institution.

My feet definitely hurt the most. Not so much from blisters, just plain soreness and agony. Dang, they freakin hurt! Besides that, my legs and arm surprisingly weren't too bad at all. My lower back is still pretty sore.... but overall, much less soreness than I was expecting

and I agree about the mental institution haha

I'm thinking what constitutes a "hole". What would stop you from setting up a temporary hole - 250 foot hole, tee box B right next to basket a, temporary basket B right next to tee pad A, and just go back and forth, back and forth...

No, that would definitely not count as a record, at least with Guinness. Guinness states that the course has to be recognized by the PDGA, so setting up your own course would not count for anything

it would makes things much easier though wouldn't it? :)

Tim H--

Way to go! You've created a new threshold and you're now in a class by yourself by breaking the 1200 mark! Super job! I know what it takes, so you have my respect to achieve this feat. And how are your feet?

Your record is recorded here. Please contact me so that the WFDF knows about your record too. (If you've satisfied Guinness then you've got the WFDF record too.)

Well done sir! Please let us know about the highlights, low points, and anything else when you can. I also look forward to hearing your score summary when you get it tabulated.

P.S.- Donovan, you're a class act to be so involved and help Tim so much!

P.P.S.- Tim, I hope you'll submit a write up to the PDGA too so that you can spread the word.

Tim H,

Congrats to you. Reading your words on #32 really puts it in perspective and it was truly an achievement. 65-70 miles...jeez, 2 aces, and one lonely 6 - great story.

Latest posts