• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] 2016 MVP CIRCUIT

Their FB page announced a lanyard for the Circuit today. It wasn't specifically stated it was part of the pack, but seems pretty obvious. I'm excited about it, it's a little different from normal PP stuff.

That sounds like a schizophrenic mix of discs - I can see most of my mates using the mid exclusively. Good idea though to appeal to all levels I guess.

Thx Nate. My post was replying to this above.. How are 3 discs which have unique stability and design a crazy mix of discs? I feel like people post b4 reading lol.

I cant remember exactly what, but it was the three discs and some assorted swag in last years player pack. If you want to play in one this year and are willing to drive to my place, me and my buddy I traveled with last year are doing the Rice Lake,WI one again this year. You can ride with us.

They give you any scorecards for this? I'm thinking about adding a couple of temp holes and just wondering. I wonder if you can buy a basket at wholesale too? I want to do a charity fundraiser and that would be a good raffle prize.

They give you any scorecards for this? I'm thinking about adding a couple of temp holes and just wondering. I wonder if you can buy a basket at wholesale too? I want to do a charity fundraiser and that would be a good raffle prize.

No scorecards last year. But you definitely have the opportunity to buy stuff at wholesale prices for raffle prizes.

There are gonna be printed scorecards this year, heavy card stock. I've heard from one guy already who could use some Temps on the card though, so it's on my radar. Most likely I would make a Temp-friendly card layout downloadable from the Circuit site in addition to the printed base-18s.

Pm me if there's any suggestions or input on what TDs need. I hope we're getting closer to revealing all final details w/images. Merch is nailed down, some incoming / unshootable. A *lot* of the promo is far into production but enough is up in the air that I'd welcome input via PM. Never know how people will react but I'm excited for some changes this year.

Last edited:
I've always had to toss the scorecards included in other kinds of similar events. My course has 21 holes, so the typical 18 hole scorecard doesn't work very well. :wall:

On a positive side for printing my own is that I can have all the OB info, and where each hole starts from on the card (since I run an alternate layout for these type of events.)

So when are we going to see some updates to the MVP Circuit page? It could be confusing having half the page for 2015 stuff still.

So when are we going to see some updates to the MVP Circuit page? It could be confusing having half the page for 2015 stuff still.
This. Their websites seem to be lacking information that could get people interested.

Unfortunately, the only info I see is still discgolfscene.com tournaments page. Strange that MVP is doing so little to promote their own growth...

Pmed. I think clear detailed information on their offical pages is a start. A little backing with promotion would be cool too

First, separate the 2015 Circuit page to an archived section. Even if the 2016 has less info, clarity is better.

Second, even if only 1 Tourney has been announced, put it up.

You could do a short write up of the success of last year's Circuit, how many were done and such, and provide any contrast for what's been added this year, if anything.

I had a little more time to look at the main Circuit page. At the top it says Circuit 2016, but 2 of the 3 buttons are about the 2015 Circuit. That is what I would change first. Everything needs to link to this year's events. The layout itself is good, it's just outdated and I think new visitors would likely wonder if this just got cancelled or what.

Just wanted to pop in here and say that I was just on the Circuit website, and it has been updated to include 2016 events!

Looks like more details have been announced about players packs and prize packs.

I'm getting pretty excited about it now. Think I'll join in on one in Houston in July.

Latest posts